or Connect

Posts by sc_markt

Thanks!   :)
I need a new battery for my iPhone, does anybody know any trusted stores that sell OEM batteries?
Thanks Shell Dweller, it's the exact thing I was looking for!     Can't wait to upgrade now...  
My girlfried is getting close to switching to a MacBook pro and I can't now support this move. Why? Because of the following:   1) Integrated graphics 2) Soldered on Ram 3) Soldered on HD 4) No DVD/CD drive 5) No Ethernet connector 6) No Anti-glare screen option.   WTF is Apple thinking and doing? iOS7 with it's pre-teen look is another Apple blunder in my opinion.
This article is about MacBook Pro's and as such, the story should be about why it doesn't come with a discrete and more powerful video card instead of whooping up the integrated graphics.   Integrated graphics suck suck and suck. 
Nobody here uses the calendar?...
Does anybody here who is running 10.9 know if the calendar has the option of different snooze times (for appointments) other than 15 minutes that 10.8 has?   I liked the old calendar in 10.6 (my favorite OSX so far). 10.9 looks really good and I am going to install it once I am sure it doesn't get rid of something else that I like in OSX.    Any changes from 10.8 to 10.9 that people don't like? 
 That's one of the concerns I had (although a lesser one) when I bought a new MBP in May.  What I was concerned about was if the new MBPs weren't going to have an ethernet port, a DVD drive, and memory and HDs that can be replaced or upgraded by the user. Looks like my fears came true.  I think what Apple is doing is wrong. Just my two-cents.
Wow, I just checked the Apple store and didn't see an option for the anti-glare display on the MBP. Is this not an option anymore or did I miss it?...
Does anybody have a link that shows how to download 10.9 so it can be loaded on a new partition?