or Connect

Posts by macshark

Is "2.7GHz Core i5 processor" used in high end 21.5" and low end 27" the new Sandy Bridge 2500S chip?
Steve said "touchscreen interface does not work for notebooks" last time, so you can be sure that next generation notebooks will support multi-touch display. Maybe the screen will fold completely backwards such that MacBook Pros could be used as "Big" iPads....
My prediction: Samsung gives Apple an extra 1% discount on components and the lawsuit goes away...
Is there any data on market share numbers by revenue instead of by unit volume?
Bluetooth and/or 802.11 interfaces on Canon cameras. In addition to the obvious use case of wireless download of pictures from Canon cameras to Apple devices, the killer application would be the capability to email/post your picture using your phone/iPad by live syncing the Canon camera to the Apple device. This could either be done by enabling a menu option on the Canon camera, or by being able to browse the pictures on the Canon camera using the iPhone/iPad and...
"Refurb" WiFi iPad is selling for $349 at the Apple online store...
Even if AT&T may have reasons to limit or charge for tethering computers, AT&T should allow iPhone customers free MiFi access for their iPads and iPod touches...
AT&T should allow iPhone customers free MiFi access for their iPads and iPod touches...
Despite what Steve said a few weeks back, there are plenty of excellent use cases for a 7" tablet:http://bbyopen.com/2010/11/maylong-a...than-you-think
I do agree. Apple will take higher margins over higher market share if there is a choice to be made. However, there are financial analysts making predictions for the future value of Apple stock based on projections of tablet sales for the next few years and Apple's estimated market share. Expecting Apple's tablet market share to only go down to 80% by 2012 is not a realistic assumption. Maybe there is some analogies compared to Apple's entry into MP3 player market. Apple...