or Connect

Posts by agramonte

did not know I was posting in a location where within the context used "soda" would not refer to anything but a carbonated soft drink wich "Veuve Clicquot" is not.. I will need to be more precise in the future I suppose.
  Would have to disagree on both points - On reading, You can set your font to resemble a paperback on a 7 inch screen easily (both size and content) so that is a non issue - On movies - this is not 1979, no reason to watch a movie on a 4:3 screen. 
  first - there is no such thing as a good hotdog... just like there is no such thing as good soda. It is just different levels of confused value.    Huh? You are confusing Mac OS X and iOS. Or something. You're really just raving like a lunatic at this point and well off the rails.   Some lack of English comprehension on your part - by definition if I refer to a Macintosh - IOS would be excluded.   Somewhere in there is a reasonable sentence struggling to get out. Or...
Again, the value was not there until the individual interacted with it - We all operate within our abilities, if an individual can arrive at the same results without the "time cost" you indicate from whatever OS or equipment - that cost is irrelevant because it is not present in their use of the technology.   What "simplifies and enhances peoples lives"  is not a solid phenomenon - it will very from one person to the next - so by your own statement any tablet with any OS...
exactly, or considering a piece of mass produced electronics made in china as a possession with any real value regardless of cost.    at a basic level of success you would understand this is not an example of wealth in any gathering. 
Bravo! good point... a regular horse head home hammer was the picture in my mind.
  I usually care more about what it says over what my books look like - I've been known to cut them in half or thirds down the binding. They tell the same story regardless, and that is what I buy them for.   It should be obvious by now that I do not consider it nonsense - you never gave a reply that would convince me otherwise - so my response was of equal value.
  to talented to waste my life as a lawyer. 
  Exhibit A.
  no need for sarcasm tag... your ignorance on the subject is obvious. I guess you never walked with a paper back in your back pocket? as for your other reply to my post, same as above would apply.