or Connect

Posts by agramonte

They can just integrate it into the ON button like my old Atrix 4G.
great, the idea of another mickey mouse OS is mind bending - now if only Android and iOS would vanish or just stay home.   we just tested our first batch of Dell Latitude 10 at work and they what a tablet should be - non of this watered down mobile trash. If I had one more marketing kid come into my office complaining that their crap iPad made presentation was rejected I was going to loose my hair from aggravation.   If your trash toy app can not meet our...
  "In terms of smartphone platforms, Google extended its lead by 1.1 percentage points, as Android accounted for 53.7 percent of all active smartphone users in the U.S"     Important point.
  you can make a phone and name it iPhone just like I can make a car and name it Zcar.   But I can not open a gasoline station and trademark GAS STATION.
just like I need to follow all the rules in the AppStore - Apple needs to follow all the rules in the EU. Not that complicated.
we get one of these ever year - iPhone was also going to take over Verizon.   anyway, they should all go to BestBuy seeing how they selling iPhone 5 for 150 dollars... Never seen an iPhone discounted so early.
you can get an iPhone 5 on sale at bestbuy right now for 150.00 dollars on contract or a 4s for 50 dollars- the "Premium" price point that the iphone could not go under is already over. Making a 300 dollar iPhone will not change much at this point.
  If you believe that nonsense - I have a bridge to sell you. 
Yeah need to specify Windows RT there... the idea that an iPad (any of them) will eat into Windows 8/pro tablets is like saying Crayons will eat into Artist level pastels - One is for talented people, the other is for kids to play games on. 
not sure why we keep caring that something sells out at the apple store - everything ends up having a wait time now - at the end of the quarter it never meets the hype. it is obvious by now that Apple simply does not make enough of them at launch.