or Connect

Posts by agramonte

All these years building a great OS to end up as the company that sells iOS - what happens when you put hotdogs and french fries on the menu.   The iOS dumbing down of Apple continues.
    If you live in the USA you need San Francisco.
and GOV sales to China...   that way Apple can downgrade the brand in one press release.
Fantastic - Glad to see the UK legal system thinking straight.   As for the "cool" comment - you must be pretty young or not done much with your time to care - after you are judged by what you have accomplished in life, a 400 dollar piece of electronics being cool or not is just silliness.   But again iOS usually represent the untalented section of the Apple community - they need to get their value how ever they can I suppose.
very interesting link, thank you
perhaps - but at this point that is an assumption - if someone can make both work it would be Apple..
I care less about microsoft - and yes 90% of the people spend their time on web browsers... because 90% of the people make nothing - it is the rest that still to this day make the sites they look at, layout the e-magazines they read - design and build the apps they use. non of it is made on an iPAD or Mickey Mouse iOS   It is nice that that 90% that went no further past crayons are happy with IOS - but for the rest of us who actually do not waste that much time on doing...
yeah would be nice to have a tablet for actual talented people   iPad is for that group that everything they own other people made and everything that has ever inspired them other people have imagined - be nice to have a tablet for the rest of us.   iOS has always been the dumbing down of Apple - the device for "joe" - who can produce little with their time - reason why it has so many silly video games 
  That was not the premise of the first statement - it was web browsing. Also it was not about "performance" but the inability to use a feature in a real world setting due to a limitation.   A for this: There is little need for Oil Pastels on a job that can be done with Crayons. I could not justify a RMBP if my workflow went via iMovie or iBooks Author - as design/video software they are not much to speak of. Logic depends what you are making.   regardless, we a bit off...
you can disable flash in Android under preference in the browser - it has built in "click for flash"... or simple do not install that plug-in (the Flash argument has always been nonsensical to me)   So no, you experience whatever "web" you fell like. Regardless of iOS or Android it will be watered down thou.