or Connect

Posts by agramonte

Android is like freelancing in NYC - if you can survive you feel you done something - you compete, even against the bosses kid. Samsung has gone after SONY and Apple - they not going to be afraid of Asus. Sharp and Frog Design have their own thing going with Android that not sure even Google can match.   that "everyone for themselves" is what is making it this exciting right now.
on not by a mile - but sometimes you just need space over extra reed speeds.   I did an OCZ V3 SSD for OS/apps and a 500 Momentus XT hybrid on a caddy on a mini and it makes for a nice combo 
  not sure what software you using to edit 1080p video where working at 1440X900 with menu and preview elements you have 2/3 of the display open - menu take up same amount of space so what you see now is the size you have to work with. Also now we back at 256 gig drives os OK for HD video workflow?   what image manipulation? - if you tell me the benefit is that you using the true image density then depending on the size of the image needed it could end up a spec on your...
  you know you can just buy an SSD and put it in a legacy MacBook Pro. Also a 500gig hybrid is 100 buck.
exactly... this never made any sense to me - why am I paying for a sharper menu bar but with 1440X900 workspace, if I go to 1680X1050 I loose performance. it just makes no sense to drop 2200 on this for a design workflow
  numbers are not a reflection of availability but integration - you see the same thing in Japan. The amount of customization for the asian markets being done with Android is amazing right now. Baidu is a step in the right direction for iOS.
well they have to - they being eaten alive by Android in china - Baidu is one of the popular things there they need to adopt, a bit late thou. No point in sticking with Google in China for search. 
    anyone who thinks the galaxy s 3 looks like an iphone 4s needs to have an eye examination.   In all my years I have never seen more far fetched reasoning/assumptions/babble over the ones people come up with to defend most iOS/iphone nonsens
for the love of god... I can only imagine what we would have if the money and time defending this crap iOS for kids had been dumped into designing computers for the talented people like before.   top it off, all this litigation has done nothing.
people still use FaceTime?... just fragmenting the service even more see. It is so limited already it is useless for the most part.