or Connect

Posts by agramonte

now we also including iPod touch on the "apple computer" list?
There you go, this thing gets more retarded by the second. You need to put windows in the shinny trash can, they made for each other. And the iOS years continue.
Nice, so now the iPad mini is also an Apple computer... This is like someone telling me they can draw because they can make a circle.   If you do not have a Mac you do not have an Apple computer, let it go.
Talk about cherry picking data from a report - MacRumors has much better article about the data. The 5s/5c did not change anything worldwide. http://www.macrumors.com/2013/12/02/iphone-5c-broadens-apples-customer-base-but-android-continues-to-lead-in-smartphones/
wow, if they bring back a real 12 inch MacBook that would be amazing. I still have my 12 inch powerbook G4 in the closet - good times
welcome to iOS Vista... Steve Jobs gave the job to Forstall - now we know why he never let Ive and company near it. 
to many people Mcdonalds is a meal - to most it is just garbage... if you want to hit the lowest common denominator for your definition of things go for it. Apple makes a Computer, it is called a MAC - it runs OSX... an iPad running iOS is not good enough to be an Apple computer.
Well guess the post PC era is actually the post Mac era... you know it was bad when Apple could not even make a decent monitor.   The dumbing down of Apple by iOS is almost done, now they can go sell cAndy colored plastic phones... what a fiasco.
They doing a wait and see, they not stupid. The numbers include the 5c preorders And China that was a totally different time last year and moved 2million iPhone 5 in 2012... So the real number to beat is 7mill from 2012   So that means you have an extra 2mill upside with the 5c in the mix. Still great numbers but apple mixing in some PR in there. They just being safe.
To bad the new dialer and awful turquoise blue icons in safari and mail are not bugs also