or Connect

Posts by agramonte

If you want to give a free soda or half off that soda if someone buys a burger at your restaurant - PEPSI comes and tells you - you can not - because they set the price you can sell Pepsi at your store, and they have a deal with the Deli around the corner where no one can sell Soda cheaper over their price.So when you go to COCA-COLA and tell them you want to buy soda from them they tell you the same thing - you have no choice, you sell at the price they tell you to.at the...
nonsense, you have to be delusional to think iBooks is anywhere near Kindle - getting a better price is just icing on the cake.
after osx 10.7 and ios 5, people going to make fun of competitors software bugs? Glass houses for everyone.
Oh yeah, "best" if not including CRTs for sure.I also still have my ACD 30 at my home studio - no idea why Apple killed them, they a joy to work on.
Dell Ultra sharp studio monitors do not use LEDs so they not in this survey - this is only LED-PanelsLED monitor are consumer grade monitors unless they use RGB LEDs (not the white )you would need to buy the HP Dream Color series like the HP LP2480zx that used a Tri-Color LED (2,400US) I think the The dell 27/30 are the best flat panel studio design monitor under 2k on the market right now
"iOS for for the apple community without talent"so the claim of "having taste" is irrelevant... 200 dollars does not buy you "taste"
"More importantly, we expect demand upside from iPhone and iPad (83% of gross profit) to more than offset any Mac downside (9% of gross profit)," Huberty writes. Great more iOS users... now they can change the name again to. Apple toys IOS : dumbing down of apple will be complete
So much for no one making money with android Just a matter of time before it takes over completely - The dumbing down of the apple community with all the iOS kids is all we going to end up with
I know, I was thinking the same thing. it what happens when the competition is at 51% in your home country.
as long as they get rid of that idiotic reflective glass or give an option to do so it be fantastic - we took them all out at the studio (went back to old Cinema 30s and 1 new Dell Ultra sharps 30) if they fix the screen issue be nice to use them as an All In One again.