or Connect

Posts by agramonte

my job is near the time warner center store... if they take 200 off a Lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 and give it to me for 299 they have a deal
 No, he is talking about the Motorola X8 MCS Homemade SoC that they launched in the MotoX. It is actually 2 extra processors not one. 1 L-NLP Processor that only handles Voice recognition, mic and other Audio and 1 CCP processor That handles all the censors like the M7. They both Motorola proprietary chips outside the Qualcomm MSM8960 CPU in his Moto X you can read some...
right, just like they did not once think that there was a need for a 7 inch tablet, or a phone with a 4inch and larger screen, or a phone with a stylus like the Note... Oh wait, they actually popular now.   But hey, lets all wait for the Candy color iPhone and iOS - now we talking!   The dumbing down of Apple by iOS (and the people it brought with it into the community) is just mind bending.
another useless feature for the 3 people who still use it, safari is such a fail on desktop that it is now in the "other" section in market share. Apple just needs to let this die.
you did see that that same reports has 86% of the people going online on a Computer right?
there you go, another web service with no web access. internet radio that needs iTunes to work on a desktop, it is just nonsense. This makes as much sense as their mass market Ad Network that has no web presence and is hardware locked. 
Glad to see them unlock the brushes - they should make a desktop version with full Wacom support. 
Meh - I did the ipad2+jot touch+procreate and it was ok at best. Moved on to a Lenovo thinkpad2 (Wacom digitizer built in) and ArtRage - and it is a much better set up. I guess if you already have an ipad and do not want to spend more money it is ok, but if starting from scratch there are better options right now.   seems to have the same awfull chunky nib as the Pogo connect.
a crap... this is as good as Loeb over at SONY. Tim needs to stand his ground if he needs to just like Kazuo Hirai did.
They can only do public streets... Gates, walls - already limit what they can see.