or Connect

Posts by agramonte

But wait, I thought it was the 5c that was going to take China by storm, or the gold/champagne colored crap... Now it is the 6?... Another year another pie in the sky.   And the dumbing down of apple by iOS continues. 
well, you have to be pretty young to think that a 200 to 500 dollar phone made in China is a luxury item - or live in a 3rd world country I guess.
and they wonder why no one cares about iAd
same art they using for the Pixar concert here in NYC - my girlfriend just got us tickets last week... time to get the book also   http://www.pixar.com/about/Pixar-In-Concert    
so first, it was that it was not sold on every telecom there - moved on to, there was a need for a cheaper version... now a bigger screen. Anyone that thinks young people are buying Xiaomi because the iPhone does not have a bigger screen (or was not in China mobile or they all cant afford it) have not been to China lately. That team is doing a great job over there.
well, that kills the idea that people in the US only buy cheap or free android phones.
Apple bought Siri so not like it was an original thought from the start
 guess you not been to NYC in some time... tons of apartments use window units here. I freelance at a studio in an old SoHo building that has window units
 you do understand that this shows that 68% do not "desire" an iPhone regardless of cost
 yep, Not really competition. Why they not even doing it in-house, having Aspyr do it on contract. It is just a side note.