or Connect

Posts by agramonte

So they trying to make a surface pro now. Nobody wanted a stylus, NFC was not needed, nobody wanted a 5inch screen phone... Oh wait!
More money to fix a stupid move. Just scrap all this nonsense and just bake Google Maps back in.
Oh wow thats amazing. I went to the preview show last week (girlfrind works for the design agency for the show). Nice production - even with Bechdel's story being a bit dark, still got some fun moments in there. Good for him.
hahaha!, it is software based. This is DSLR quality as much as the Apple watch is a dress watch. Basically geared to the lowest common denominator in society who know no better.
 Right because a chubby, square face watch made in China is now a fashion statement - Jesus, we going backwards.
My god now Apple doing Day Zero patch!   I keep saying it. Does not matter how many fashion magazine covers Apple buys or how much lipstick you put on this pig. It is just a piece of electronics made in China - and a buggy one to top it off.
 all those ipads will be running office 360, they get payed one way or the other.
not to mention the CoreM chips are not living up to expectations - the old i5 4300U parts are beating it. Just another toy, why do you think there is a silly gold version?
key word there "Limit"
Nothing, you have one year from release to claim your free upgrade. That is the deal, if you wait longer it is not free.