or Connect

Posts by agramonte

Microsoft money does not come from you and me... it is corporate sales. Dell, HP, Samsung, Lenovo and the rest of them will still pay for each computer they sell with windows on it. Also we do not pay retail copy for Windows, we have a bulk licensing agreement - Windows is just part of the entire package. Trust me, Microsoft still makes money off of Windows regardless if we pay for it or not at home.
 Sure that is what samsung and microsoft are saying... Seeing how they in the top 5
It is simple - if you talented and know how to draw get a surface pro... If you untalented and can't draw get any other laptop. If you do any drawing what so ever there is nothing like a SP. 
and Apple welcomes you to the lovely world of unwanted Crapware...
Who?!... wow, really scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.   let me know when I can get a metro card, pay for my cab or use it at my mom and pops Greek restaurant on 41st and 8th. Till that point I still need to walk around with a credit card in my pocket - It also accepted just about everywhere. it was a Useless over hyped tech when Google wallet came out, it is a useless over hyped tech now that Apple did it.
PhoneAmego and AirDroid... Windows let's you answer a call on a PC since Vista - non of this is new.
looks almost as tacky as Beats headphones
Nothing "pro" about a tablet running iOS
This must have cost apple a bunch of cash. I guess the only place where a piece of Chinese electronics can be a high fashion accessory... You have to start somewhere with this nonsenses 
and everyone at Corning is having a good laugh right now