or Connect

Posts by agramonte

I know Apple uses SONY - did not know Samsung did . It is unlabeled, but according to AllD it comes from Samsung. I mean Samsung does have a digital camera line - Hard to see SONY not marking their stuff, but if it is SONY good for them, they need the cash :)   http://allthingsd.com/20130508/samsung-galaxy-s4-costs-237-to-build-teardown-analysis-shows/
not the glass... the display yes.
yeah, what this neglected to mention was that iSuppli found that most of those parts are coming from Samsung itself - The screen, ram, camera module are all made by Samsung - they are basically their own supply chain, so Most of that cost goes right back to Samsung.
no studio I have ever worked at uses it - no point in falling behind the skills on your resume that get you a job over some subscription cost (photoshop) - Last time I checked it had no CMYK support either. If that is in the update, good start.
  Time to put on your tinfoil hat
love the entire "no that is Shipped" mentality - The idea that the 20million tablet Apple sold is enough tablets to satisfy the entire world market is nonsense. If it is, this Post PC era is a bust.
  Most will stick with what the DoD thinks
very nice on an iPad - have this on my GT2 7 after the last update - nice to now have it regardless of what device I'm using.
Publishers set their prices at wholesale - you, amazon, BN or any store owner pay that price and can sell it at your store at whatever you want after that point. Wholesale is how most products are bought for retail.
  More like - one would need to have very little sense of self worth to stick around. That only works until there is somewhere else to go - Anyone that has been in the business for some time can see we all back in 1993... just a matter of time.