or Connect

Posts by agramonte

I love the reversal... just like you buy a Mac to do actual work (where the average joe can get by with a PC) and you pay a premium for it - Now we turn to Microsoft for a Tablet that is an actual computer (one for the talented people who can not survive on 0.99 Fart Apps) and the average untalented goes and gets an iPad.   And just like when PC users held the sales figures over the Mac users - so will the iPad users point at the mass sales of the iPad over the...
nice, done... you have to be pretty stupid, young or just to into Apple not to understand why this needs to happen. But I think those are qualities the new iOS era has brought into the Apple community.
just goes to show that as always, the department running Macs are where all the talented people are doing actual work. All the other floors can use iOS toys and Windows PCs to do their "work" A bit sad if you can say you can do your job on an iPad... it is like the Crayons of the business computer world.
well, I guess everyone needs to shut up about cheap phones - half the people buying iphones at verizon are buying the cheaper 99 or free version. 
  The Jury in the US also said The Galaxy Tab did not infringe on design patents. The award was for patent on the Galaxy line of phones.
  You do know that the USA is not the only 1st world country in the world? I mean, Japan, Germany, UK, France... all come to mind. You also understand - that for many in the USA a 200 dollar phone made in China is not a Premium item (Financially or Artistically)... It is like having a 15K Benz made in Mexico.   Also, people who buy an iPad are just people who do not have the talent or money to buy a real Apple computer. Why you see, all the "Creative" yet not very...
They can just integrate it into the ON button like my old Atrix 4G.
great, the idea of another mickey mouse OS is mind bending - now if only Android and iOS would vanish or just stay home.   we just tested our first batch of Dell Latitude 10 at work and they what a tablet should be - non of this watered down mobile trash. If I had one more marketing kid come into my office complaining that their crap iPad made presentation was rejected I was going to loose my hair from aggravation.   If your trash toy app can not meet our...
  "In terms of smartphone platforms, Google extended its lead by 1.1 percentage points, as Android accounted for 53.7 percent of all active smartphone users in the U.S"     Important point.
  you can make a phone and name it iPhone just like I can make a car and name it Zcar.   But I can not open a gasoline station and trademark GAS STATION.