or Connect

Posts by bluedalmatian

We should all give the EU a big FU and tell them to get lost.
How Samsung ever managed to make reliable chips I dont know considering the poor quality of all their other products. Unlike many on here Im not against Android per se, just think Samsung hardware, phones, TVs everything is very poor.
Since when did Apple donate to charity while Steve was running the show? Its only since liberal lefty Tim took over
Our company tried to sign up for their credit card payment device / service was told we didnt meet their credit score. dont know why as we have no issues and anyway we do WE need to be credit checked so THEY can take OUR money on OUR behalf. we should ve credit checking them.  phone rep was some foreign script monkey who refused to give any explanation just told to 'goto another provider'  we did thanks very much and are very happy. wouldnt recommend anyone buy a product...
Why am I not surprised to find this is a DED diatribe
Because thanks to the fact the some countries have stupidly introduced software patents when copyright is the correct protection for algorithms Microsoft now controls the world and the Apple fan boys on here think thats great because they have sour grapes with Google over Android despite the fact Microsoft  and its embrace, extend, extinguish approach and desire to make everything 100% proprietory is a much bigger threat   And by the way I hate this new AI forums UI. you...
I wish they'd also offer OS X on a DVD. What are you meant to do if you need to reformat the hard disk and do a clean install rather than restore from a backup? This, and the fact that they've made scrollbars so unintuitive, is why I no longer use a Mac.
Everyone I know who has upgraded to iOS 7 hates it, leaving the colour scheme of the UI aside, the UI is just plain unintuitive. Rotate the phone when iPod is playing and WTF? What its that supposed to do? It seemingly brings up some random playlist on the screen which with an accidental press will then start playing. Why? Who wants that?   Slide the screen in certain places and other apps appear without any hint thats going to happen.   The photo  viewer app crops off...
Might have something to do with the tragic state of Mac OS X since the iPad gained popularity. Its slow, painfully slow, unintutive thanks to porting over UI features from iOS such as scrollbars which dont appear unless you mouse over where they 'might be'. I could go on.   I used to think the Mac was great. Now wont touch one.
"One CEO of a privately held French retailer declined Apple's interest, believing that it would be hard to change the company's culture as an outsider. " Then they had a lucky escape. Thats not the person they want.