or Connect

Posts by KPOM

Let's see how the bezel works in practice. In any case, it's interesting to see how Samsung gets 2-3 days out of a battery about 25% bigger than the one in the 38mm Apple Watch. Are they using a 14nm processor? If so, it suggests Apple will be able to do the same when they switch over to 14nm.
??? Libertarian capitalists are no fans of fraud. It's one of the legitimate exercises of government in libertarian philosophy.
Nice. The existing Michigan Avenue store is a bit cramped, and the location closer to the river is better overall. It's closer to the downtown business district and the relatively new Riverwalk.
The other thing to keep in mind is that many of us get 20-25% discounts from list price from our employers or other associations. Add back the taxes and "fees," and you get roughly back to the advertised price.
 However, any particular song or artist may be "hot" for just a short time. The difference between giving something away for 1 month vs. 3 could be very significant to a "one-hit wonder."
If there were a shortfall of the S6 Edge they wouldn't be dropping the price.
Hopefully this pushes other companies. If IBM, the ultimate enterprise company, can be majority Mac, then surely other companies can make it work, as well. My employer is mostly an HP shop, though the higher-ups can choose Lenovo ultrabooks. The HPs still have a bunch of legacy ports such as VGA, Ethernet, Smart Card (which we don't even use), and a proprietary docking port, so they are still nearly an inch thick. I'd much rather have a MacBook Air (preferably the MacBook,...
A high school friend of mine has worked at Microsoft for over 15 years. His is an Apple house. He briefly gave Windows Phone a shot, but uses an iPhone 6 now and says they are popular at Microsoft. I think Nadella is a lot more laid back about Apple than Steve Ballmer.
 It's a similar methodology to the results for the iPad and iPhone, so they should still be comparable.
These aren't the best ads ever but they aren't the worst. Remember we're in the lull before the iPhone 6s, which will probably bring a new campaign altogether.