or Connect

Posts by KPOM

Hopefully it comes with a faster GPU than what's in the iPhone 6 Plus.
Mac Mini? Apple TV? A shorter iPad? This is quite a tantalizing invitation.
iOS 6 and iOS 7 had more than their fair shares of issues upon release. iOS 6 had Maps, and I believe iOS 7 broke Exchange compatibility for over a month until Apple and Microsoft figured out what was going on. I recall calendar entries getting screwed up and contacts not showing up. More likely is is that the OTA upgrade requires nearly 6GB free.
But a lot of people don't know that, particularly since a computer is no longer a digital hub.
I think the point is that Samsung is still dependent upon Qualcomm. Apple is designing dual-core processors that run as fast as Qualcomm's quad-core processors and are more power efficient. Samsung is designing double quad-core (which is what "octa-core" really is) big.LITTLE processors that are slower and less power efficient than Qualcomm's. So yes, Samsung can ship a Note 4 that holds its own against the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, but they are enriching Qualcomm in doing...
Squaretrade rated the iPhone 6 Plus the most durable phone with a screen greater than 5".
Apparently some people in Australia had some issues with 8.0.2 when it first rolled out, but now it seems to be fine, if comments on Macrumors are accurate.
I'm having this issue, too. iPhone 6, OTA update, AT&T.
Because of all the issues with the preorder site, I quickly found myself going from 0 pre-orders after 3 hours of trying to 4 in about 30 minutes. I decided to cancel the three extra orders, but I can see why someone may have decided to try selling them on eBay. In my case, with a grand total of 2 hours of sleep in as many days I ordered the wrong color, and also ordered from Verizon directly before finally getting the one I really wanted.
The T-Mobile versions bought direct from Apple are unlocked. I bought one to use with AT&T. I'm posting from it right now. I did get an SMS to change my SIM but that took 10 minutes at an AT&T store Friday evening.Also, the Verizon phones are all unlocked. Apple Stores will sell them device only, even if Verizon itself won't.