or Connect

Posts by chadbag

I am finally getting some muscle memory on the side lock button.   Still not 100% on it yet.   I am right handed but often use it left handed if I am using it while doing something else (eating, for example).   I find it slightly large for that.  When using it in my right hand, I feel it is about right at the upper limit of size, but not too big.  I also have a 6 plus (no SIM at the moment) that I am switching back and forth with.  It is huge in comparison...
Would be nice if AT&T would actually activate the phone that came.  Been over 2 hours.  Still waiting on UPS for the last phone.
Fedex brought the second of the phones about 45 minutes ago.  He just left it on the porch, rang the doorbell, and took off, even though I did not sign a pre release or anything.  Luckily I was here.   This one was purchased through AT&T and I had to go to an AT&T website to activate.  Still waiting for that to actually happen -- says I am pending.   This is a straight 6 and is restoring from a backup I made of the 5S this morning in anticipation.   Actually, the restore...
My wife's iPhone 6 (silver, 64gb) arrived by UPS before 9am. My driver said it was his fourth one already that morning. I was expecting 2 from him (my 6 plus gold 128gb) and the driver confirmed another was listed on his tacking device and he would bring it by as soon as he met up with his shuttle driver. I also expect Fedex to bring a 6 gold 128 by that is technically for my son's line but is actually for my dev testing. 1 down 2 to go. Unfortunately I cannot turn...
 Exactly. (As a Chase card it should work with Apple Pay, which is good).  I'd like a geo-Aware solution as well.
I wonder how many "high end" Android phones (the real smartphones in the Android camp) will be sold in the December quarter across all brands...
Apple has been running Black Friday events for years.Why do you insist on comparing two totally dissimilar things with no relation to one another?
Just ordered a plain 6, 128GB, Gold, AT&T as an upgrade to a line in my mobile share plan and it listed 9/19 as delivery estimate.  Ordered this one from AT&T directly in order to take advantage of their special iPhone trade-in promo which should give me a $200 promo card I can use to pay for my AT&T bill for my old iPhone 4...   128GB phones seem to still be available for 9/19 delivery in many colors and on all carriers.  Some carriers had some colors at 9/19 delivery,...
 They can refuse on any grounds they want.  If they are not comfortable with the sale, they can refuse to complete it.  For any reason they want.
 #1) When doing the transaction, the check is made. #2) They don't?  Proof please.    (If they don't, then they have some sort of token which is looked up by device number and sent along to the network doing the processing or something similar) Please outline how you think that Apple Pay actually works, since how it appears you think it works, doesn't.   But I may be missing something, so please outline each step in how it works according to your understanding, including...