or Connect

Posts by chadbag

You did read the part that this (plus the WiFi iPad mini) is $70 MORE than the LTE enabled mini is out door?
 iOS 6 is like the 2000s.   So 10 years ago.    I *AM* a Yes man  (www dot yes world dot com) but not a yes-man.   And if Apple went back to the fake 3D of iOS pre 7 I would not be saying anything about "forward looking".   Spare us your nostalgia. When I use an non-updated iOS app now, it looks so pathetic and old fashioned.  Like W95 or System 7/8 Mac OS 9 in terms of feel.   (Kind of like the feeling I get when I use Android -- so W95 feeling [not having tried 5.0...
I infiintely prefer the look of 7/8 and don't see the issues you see.  To each his own.
It can also be "Forward Operating Base" (see news articles on Afghanistan etc)
Before.  9.0 probably won't be out until September.  Unless all we get are a bunch of point releases.
We'll see what the demand is.  S5 did not do so well. Apple needs an order of magnitude more than "tens of millions".  (150 million is an order of magnitude more then 30 million, for example) I am not advocating any position myself.  I was just explaining the logic behind the statement you were questioning.
Because maybe Apple needs an order of magnitude more chips and the process can support lower levels of production but not higher.  (Not saying that is true but that would be the premise behind the statement you are questioning)
But are they actually logging in to iTunes using AOL?  I have an AOL messenger login or whatever their chat is called.  But I've never used it to log in to iTunes.  I suspect that most people who use AOL and have aol email addresses still set up an Apple ID as instructed when buying a Mac or iOS device...  (Just a guess, no hard data). This is not about people using AOL, it is about people actually signing in to iTunes with AOL.
And how many people were actually logging in to iTunes using an AOL account? All 2 of you raise your hands...
Ever see the label on almost anything that says that "X" is known to the State of California to cause cancer?   It only causes cancer in Kali! ;)