or Connect

Posts by chadbag

Not the same thing. I am mostly interested in practicing riffs or parts. Technical skills. Need fatter and more accurately placed strings.
I wish the jamstick people made a bass version. I have a bunch of real basses (and am fact have started making my own) but a handy portable thing to take with me to work or where ever that I could use to practice with would be awesome.
Legitimate criticism is not spammed in every non related article forum topic and is wek written, not a diatribe.Yes the built in spell check is sh!t but the original criticism posting is as well
That is probably how they coordinate, the Mac and the iOS device. They have to talk back and forth somehow. Would be nice if they could also use wifi if no ble is found.
Not the first topic he has spammed with this complaint.
Go Google "Saddam Husseins guns" or something like that.  They found plenty of Gold guns in his palaces.
 I suggest you inform yourself about firearrms, self defense, etc.  Maybe take some training classes and read up on the (sorry) state of so-called smart weapons. And btw, I get about 85-95% success with Touch ID.  I'll go for weeks with no problem, and then, like this last week, will have lots of problems for no reason, and then it fixes it self somehow and starts to work again pretty flawlessly.  Also, if my fingers are wet, like right after a shower or swim, or have glue...
 Maybe you should seek out some help with this issue.   It is not normal in the least, and is not healthy.
 After getting the order processing stuff, a few hours later I got one that had the subject See you at WWDC 2015 and inside it said I was selected.   This was a couple hours after the Apple Store processing order email.
 If you have not already fixed it, I'd call Apple Store immediately and have them retry.  You need to be proactive on this.