or Connect

Posts by chadbag

Never because only a small whiny minority considers these as 'mistakes'
Interesting. In the small claims I have been involved in in two other states (not California), you could file either in your own locale or that of the defendant. It was your choice. Since all 4 cases I've been involved with involved out if state corporations, I files in my home jurisdiction. All 4 settled, though one went to a hearing, which was adjourned so that the actual lawyer for the company who made me an offer that they did not abide by could be fetched from...
The guy should not have used Tim Cook. Mistake #1. He should have sued Apple. Also, mistake number 2 is that in most (all?) states, small claims court can only be used to sue for actual damages / monetary claims. He is using for $50 (us filing fees etc I assume) but he is also using for removal of the file, which, in my experience, is not doable through small claims court. And he has to show that he has incurred $50 in actual costs/damages to get the $50. Of course,...
The former West Germany is about the size of Utah.  Add in the East and you get Utah and southern Idaho.  With that you get a potential 81 million customers (German population 2012).  The US has a population not quite 4x that but the landmass of the US is much more than 4x, so the cost to put a network up that covers a significant part of the population is much higher in the US.   And Germany is also less spread out for the given size of the country.  The towns and...
According to their 2012 report  http://www.att.com/Investor/ATT_Annual/2012/downloads/att_ar_2012_financials.pdf   they had about $127B in gross revenue and $114B in expenses.   The numbers are there to see in the report.  (I am not claiming they make too much money or are greedy).
Just going through an attwireless.com sample purchase of some iPhones to get some actual cost estimates and it is still offering individual and family plans in addition to shared data plans, so, at least online, it has not gone away as an option quite yet.  Get it while you can if that is what you want.
With the shared data plan on AT&T it is not $45 per phone straight.  It depends on how much data you have in the plan.  We have 4 on our shared data plan and it is $30 per phone.   Your 4GB shown above is $150 according to the AT&T website (looking at it now).  $70 + $40 per phone.   6GB would be $160 and 10GB would be $180 in your example. We have the 10GB plan since it lowered the per phone price by $10 each with our 4 phones the difference between 4gb and 10gb is...
The first and only 5c I've knowingly seen in the wild was green. And the guy who went and bought a 5c for me to use as a dev phone chose green. It actually looks quite nice in real life. I was not sure about the 5c colors when I first saw them but in real life they look better.
It is not my personal phone, but I have a 5c right here that my company bought for app development and testing. The 5c has a very good feel to it and looks really nice and feels good in the hand. It feels better in the hand than any of the Samsung plastic phones I've had in hand. It feels good and solid. Very nice for an intro iPhone. My personal phone is currently a 5 but UPS brought my 5s by yesterday and my wife had left the house . But I have no hesitation in...
 Huh?  My comment is a further speculative comment, not a follow on to my earlier comment.   No spinning needed. There is nothing to admit, because I did not get it wrong the first time.  You misinterpreted my comment, and I admit it was vague, because you took it out of context.  I clarified for you but you can't let it go. I am not aware of exactly how apple counts sales and I don't think Apple has explicitly posted.   I am using deductive reasoning based on accounting...