or Connect

Posts by chadbag

We're in Osaka for the new year visiting my wife's family. I was going to get up early and go stand in line at the Apple store to buy one but my wife, when whe heard the cost and my plan asked if we NEEDED the stuff that might be in it and I had to say no, and that killed that plan. Darn it. And yes, it is a big custom here for New Years. Shopping in general and big sales seems big for New Years and I've seen "Lucky bags" at basically every store I've walked by in the...
Rather disappointing. Audi is at the top of my list for potential car purchase when circumstances allow. If this comes through to reality by the time I am ready, Audi will no longer be in the list.
They had one in display in the Apple mini store at Yodobashi Camera in Umeda/Osaka tonight. Looked really nice. Had to work hard not to salivate.
Sure you can. The DOJ thing shouldn't have been won as they did not really prove what people think they claim they proved.There are major differences between rock star and your typical 'patent troll'Apple does not guide rockstar's day to day decisions.
Perhaps Samsung uses the patented technology in displaying ads from google on its phones?
When you look at the clock speeds of the various chips running, you see the A7 is probably the "fastest" architecture. Even when you remove that pig Android. Dual core about 1.3 ghz vs quad core 2+ ghz.
You obviously don't know what 64 bit chips are for. "Breaking" the 4gb barrier is only one if them. And in this case not a very important one.
MS defines productivity as Office. Unless you write lots of documents or spreadsheets, and most people don't, Office won't help you be productive. It all depends on what you need to get done. A musician might be more productive with GarageBand. A photographer doesn't need office. But plenty of other apps could be useful. A graphic designer doesn't need office either. Most people don't need office. Office does not make a better letter, term paper, etc than many...
Never because only a small whiny minority considers these as 'mistakes'
Interesting. In the small claims I have been involved in in two other states (not California), you could file either in your own locale or that of the defendant. It was your choice. Since all 4 cases I've been involved with involved out if state corporations, I files in my home jurisdiction. All 4 settled, though one went to a hearing, which was adjourned so that the actual lawyer for the company who made me an offer that they did not abide by could be fetched from...