or Connect

Posts by chadbag

I doubt Apple will create a sku for certain countries that use a totally different chip than the skus for the rest of the world. I realize Apple has a few different versions of the iPhone to deal with different radio schemes (for example, China), but do those versions use totally different chips or just different firmware with the same chip, or a variant of the same chip made for those regions?
The question is, is "Apple" the new "Rolex" in terms of brand, anyway?
It also affects "iTunes connect" which is the developer portal into the app store for uploading apps, etc. That is not listed separately on the Apple System Dashboard page, though it should be. Each of the separate stores is listed though I believe they all run from the same system.
What daily rebooting issue?  I can county on one hand the number of times any of my iOS6 devices have spontaneously rebooted (one hand per device) since I got the devices (6/6+) or installed iOS8 on them (several 5/5S/5C/4S).  Please explain.
Some people are just "glass half empty" folks...
It would be nice if the "music industry" started signing musicians instead of "stars" and put out music I wanted to buy.   I buy a few things on iTunes here and there -- mostly songs my son or I are learning for our music lessons/"bands" we play in or for the daughter's music lessons.  Most of which I would never have bought otherwise.  (And no I don't use streaming services, free or otherwise).   I did buy the Beatles boxed set and probably will get Yes's latest from...
You did read the part that this (plus the WiFi iPad mini) is $70 MORE than the LTE enabled mini is out door?
 iOS 6 is like the 2000s.   So 10 years ago.    I *AM* a Yes man  (www dot yes world dot com) but not a yes-man.   And if Apple went back to the fake 3D of iOS pre 7 I would not be saying anything about "forward looking".   Spare us your nostalgia. When I use an non-updated iOS app now, it looks so pathetic and old fashioned.  Like W95 or System 7/8 Mac OS 9 in terms of feel.   (Kind of like the feeling I get when I use Android -- so W95 feeling [not having tried 5.0...
I infiintely prefer the look of 7/8 and don't see the issues you see.  To each his own.
It can also be "Forward Operating Base" (see news articles on Afghanistan etc)