or Connect

Posts by chadbag

please, what is your point?  I have not a clue what you are trying to say.   And none of those phones look like a modern design.  They look like tired old phone designs from 10 years ago (hardware).And btw, the Hydro, in your original post, is an Android phone.
The OS does not matter in a feature phone.  There are plenty of systems that could be used to base a phone on, I am sure.  Probably some in the labs of the big boys.
Schmidt is the consummate politician.      Does not have a real clue about what he speaks but speaks with confidence and a sincere belief in what he says.
I've been paying attention to the industry, and I cannot recall one.  So, please show me one.   A modern design feature phone level phone that is not a want-to-be smart phone. All the manufacturers jumped ship to Android for the feature phone level phones, thinking they could fool people into thinking they now have a smart phone.
Really?  Show me one.
 Why LOL?  The majority of Android "smart" phones could easily be replaced by such a beast and the users wouldn't care a bit.  The majority of Android phones are not "smart phones" but are feature phone replacements that run Android.  The users install no apps, just texting, calling, camera, maybe browsing and a few other built-in features. Does it matter?  A feature phone stresses its features, not the OS.
 Yes, the masses of feature phone users were demanding low end Android based feature phone replacements... You have yet to refute the notion that a well designed, modern feature phone with camera, phone, text, browser, maybe calendar would not do well.
Maybe because the alleged "smart phone" they replaced it with was the only choice?  
 A lot of people probably don't care as long as it does texts, phone calls, camera, maybe browser and calendar.  Conceivably you could come out with new Android-less feature phones that are modern looking in design,  that do the above and sell a bunch to people "upgrading" when their contract is up.
Because a lot of those low end Android phones are not really "smart phones" but are feature phone replacements.