or Connect

Posts by chadbag

Is it a knock off or a non functioning demo?
  The short hand version of that is "More than 70% of Apple Music revenues passed to rights owners, Apple confirms" You don't have to believe me.  But it works.  Especially in a news media context where they try and shorten things for space.And no, it is not future perfect.  It is present perfect, IIRC, meaning, on an ongoing basis.  passed = is passed Apple Music, whether publicly launched or not, exists now, so it is appropriate to describe it in the present perfect.
The title is correct.   I forget what that form is called off hand, but it is correct.  It is not "simple past"
Is the first 3 month's of Apple Music going to be free (i.e., June 30 -- Sept 30) or is it the first 3 months of a given user's use?
Supposedly Spotify's contracts are up for renewal.  We'll have to see if they can keep their "free" add supported tier after they have to renegotiate their contracts...
 ????? For the FIRST 3 months (during the free trial), Apple pays nothing.  Then they pay 71.5% (up to 73% outside the US) going forward.
 Independent and label less people can sell their stuff on iTunes.  I have a friend who has two albums for sale on iTunes right now.
When you say, employee discount, do you mean as an AT&T employee?  Or as the employee of a company that has negotiated a discount? My wife works for a company that has negotiated a discount from AT&T (and most of the other wireless companies) for employees.   That discount is applied to the "data plan" only part, not the individual line charges.  I assume most of these contracts with companies are basically the same, though the percentage amount may differ (I was basically...
Agreed.  Liner notes were cool.  I learned all sorts of things from them as a young person with Vinyl (and early CDs).
Well said @leavingthebigG As an app developer, I'll let Apple have their 30% I've run servers before (and still do for another business) and it takes a lot and is a PITA to do and keep them up 24x7.