or Connect

Posts by hledgard

Seems OK now. Installed El Capitan. Thanks to all of you ! I appreciate this forum ! !
But still, I have really liked Google search and am used to it.  There is some odd problem, somewhere.   Any ideas anyone???
Whenever I enter a search, the search terms move to the upper left corner as if it is working, but no search results ever appear.   When I go to Firefox, all is well.   ??????   Thanks All !
I love the functionality of Apple Music, and do subscribe. But it only costs $10 per month, and I use it every day. I cannot believe Apple makes money on this. I assume the purposes to deepen the "moat", not to make money directly. Is this true?
I have never been bothered by ads on AppleInsider.  In fact, I like some of them.   I love AppleInsider.   PS  I would happily pay to subscribe, as I do the Washington Post.
Agree.  The Nano is overpriced, and still a nice device.  Light, and small, and good storage.
THANKS iaeen ! ! I did not know this.  Knowledge helps people ! !
I really like the new MacBook, but would love to have some kind of data plan to use it anywhere, just like the iPad.   Is there any way to do this?
Agree!  iCloud is lackluster, Pages weak,  Yosemite still gives problems.
Great post !