or Connect

Posts by hledgard

Love this idea ! ! !
I will take a different track.  Bose has always stood for quality, and Beats not so.  This is a loss in my opinion.  Apple and Bose both stood for top of the line.   I think this is a mistake for Apple.   Also, I have always purchased Bose speakers with Apple products for over 20 years. 
I assume that multiple users on a single file are still not possible?
I cannot seen to find the Apple Events channel.
Neat comment !  iPad Nano !
I think a 12 or 13 inch iPad might qualify for a new line if done in such a way to be a bit more like the MacBook Air.   But I take Tim's comment to imply that an iWatch-like device that connects to your phone or iPad would qualify, even it is partly an accessory to an iPad or phone.
 Ditto.  The more I learn about this project, the more I think it is a truly good one.
I love the 5C.  I think the feel of the plastic they used is nicer than the metal.  I think the major reason, as Tim Cook says, was that the 5S drew customers away from the 5C with the Touch id and the 64 bit processor.
I think the 5C is great.  I much prefer the solid plastic over the "metal" feeling of the 5S.  The look and feel of the 5C is spot on in my view.
 Totally agree.  I do not see how Samsung loses anything in this trial.  It is a sham.