or Connect

Posts by AppleLover2

Nice spin. But a more accurate way of stating it is "iOS falls even further behind Android in market share". Or perhaps, "more people choose Android than all other mobile OSs combined". Of course, if the numbers were reversed, the spin would be "Majority of people choose iOS, while everybody else fights for the scraps".Cue the change-the-topic response that Apple customers give their favorite corporation more profit for every dollar they spend in 3...2....1...
Quite a burn for Apple, wasting money on licenses where none are needed. I wouldn't be surprised if they submit amicus briefs in the appeal, supporting the music labels, in an attempt to screw Amazon and Google. Or maybe they will just breach their contracts with the labels, thumbing their noses at their agreements? At any rate, my guess is that heads will roll at Apple. They don't like to cooperate when fighting makes them more money, and ISTM that giving money away...
Because many people appreciate accuracy, and deplore bias presented as news. It's a reality thing.
Because he uses words in the manner most people use them, rather than stretching and twisting them. Some folks might claim that the only way to bake a loaf of bread from scratch is to first create the universe. But most people are not flaming a-holes.
Me too.
But if you were an average user of an Android phone, you wouldn't care one way or the the other about iPhone sales volumes.
Android needs to be compared to iOS, which is software, and not the iPhones, which are hardware. You are correct that Android outsells iOS on phones, but it is also true that the iPhone hardware is more popular than any specific phone running Android. Apples and oranges.
Things are different this time around. Apple stock can only go up. The business cycle does not apply. And I have several well-priced bridges for sale too, along with a select few good building lots in the Everglades...
You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency...
Does this guy really talk like that? What sort of affectation causes this manner of speech?