or Connect

Posts by jmc54

It seems like any prospective buyer could go into any Apple store, pick up any IPhone on display, Go into settings-General-usage, and figure it out pretty quickly and easily. If they are so new to iPhones that they are unable to figure out that sequence, there is usually an abundance of in store help available. The answers are there, just have to ask the question. Not everything needs to be spoon fed! 
I think Tag will supply the case and style while Google/Android/Intel will supply the guts!
The really fancy ones can do day and date!
Good points all. But even if I break even, I'm doing better than most of the crap I buy!
Not entirely true. The sea-dweller that I bought more than 20years ago for about $2000.00 goes for about $6000.00 today.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Vintage-ROLEX-SEA-DWELLER-Stainless-Steel-Watch-Ref-16660-Circa-1984-/281620189140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4191df0fd4
I'm sure they'll squeeze out something!
I remember those days well and curse myself for being a coward and not loading up then! I bought in much later and did ok......oh well, water under the bridge!
With growth well underway in india, china.....who knows!
He backed right into that one!
My mother in law is in her 80's and we got her a base model iphone 6 and she's a texting, picture taking monster!