or Connect

Posts by jmc54

This wouldn't replace my day to day watch, but i would wear it while out on the court or on my bike!
Agreed! Acquisitions for acquisitions sake and you turn into HP! See where that got them!
Time to buy MSFT!!
i'm delighted to see the word "beleaguered" used in conjunction with with Microsoft! My how times have changed!!
Or maybe confused "pads" with iPad? Who knows
I don't think that Microsoft was in that big a hurry. They knew they were in trouble a long time ago!
Apple won't have to put its renovations on hold, however, as the director of Madrid's heritage department, Jaime Ignacio Mu?oz, instructed the company to merely change the basement's flooring to ?symbolically" trace where the walls stand below. It seems the man in charge told them to proceed! What are they supposed to do, refuse?
if your stupid enough to put this on a floor to begin with, you deserve what you get. The small form factor says to me: Desktop! My current mac pro sits on my file cabinet to limit dust, make access to the side panel easier and have access to the connectors on the back. This new version would save me a lot of room! Even taking into account acquiring enclosures for my hard drives. The superdrive i have for my wife's macbook air just sits in a drawer for those rare times i...
Do I need one? Hell no! Do I want one? Hell yes!
At least there is now room for those accessories!