or Connect

Posts by jmc54

The author is trying to make a point here. Plug in whatever watch brand makes you feel good.  
A billion MORE Dollars!!
I still don't get this whole "customization" issue. My iphone does exactly what it's supposed to do, maybe I'll put a picture of my kids on the front, or if i really want to get into it, i'll do a custom ring tone or two! It takes very good pictures, siri works well most of the time, music:self explanitory, same with games and utilities. Do android users really spend that much time "customizing" thier phone? If they do, i suggest they look around and spend some time in...
Someone needs to show this guy a proper salute!
This tired argument has been around for years. The slow processor argument went out the door with the power pc. Sure there are some alienware or custom jobs out there that have more and faster and cost upwards of $7000.00. But they are few and far between. Building it on your own is the most expensive way to build a computer as you get no price break the big boys get. The "they only buy it because it's cool" fails on many levels. Microsoft(remember the zune and that phone...
Have you considered a spell/grammer checker?  
A far cry  from the "beleagured apple" years of Scully and Amelio! We've come long way baby!
build to order option!! Those that want it can have it! I'd rather have room for ssd drives!  
please, not the dreaded line dancing!
how does this guy keep his job? stagnant stock price for years, crap product after crap product, including xbox, don't forget the red ring of death? The only thing he seems to be watching is his rear view mirror, as apple, google and others zoom on past!