or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

On point article, hardly surprising.   Minor fact correction: "Samsung's domestic versions of the Galaxy S5 and Note 3, built using the company's own Exynos 5 Octa core Application Processor, " If domestic was supposed to be US that would be incorrect. All Samsung US 'flagship' phones like the Galaxy S and Note lines are built around Qualcomm Snapdragon, not their own Exynos. Chart is right, text is wrong. 
Welp, it's not on my Retina 15in, Dark Theme. It's doing it on all of them, brightness etc. It was fine before GM. I saw yours before I posted. Dunno. I'm sure it'll get sorted. 
Not seeing how that graphic makes it to GM... 
From the Verge Q&A:   11:01:42 AM PDT Q: Now it's Windows 10, will we see future versions named after big cats? 11:01:46 AM PDT A: Probably not.
The 6 Plus is easily the best phone I've ever held and used. Yes it's big, get over it, it's also very very useful. Beyond happy with mine for the last 48 hours now. The screen is incredibly gorgeous, the battery lasts 'forever', it flies at everything I throw at it, the camera is outstanding...I can already see the benefit of OIS in low light. Audio quality seems refined (thanks to the new chipset probably) signal strength is the best I've seen in any iPhone (maybe thanks...
Not by new device sales for that quarter, just current active install base by December 31. I see how everyone else was just talking about sales share within that quarter which I understand how on that point didn't make sense to island boy. I was trying to stick to shares on more solid metrics since we don't really get sales numbers broken out. Really all arrives at moot point anyway. 
 I backtracked on nothing and I didn't immaturely resort to profanity either. Perhaps you have some growing up to do.  In December 2012, the 4S held a 40% share compared to the recently released iPhone 5's 18%. In December 2013, surprise similar numbers... so this year? Exactly. I suppose that's beyond a 4 letter word comprehension. 
 You're now cherrypicking words and 'editing' posts which must mean you're running out replies. I stand by my original point, I meant 6 as 6 family of 6/6+ but not sure that even matters?  No it wouldn't be at all, in fact the 5S may very well still be #1 depending. Most people are not on a yearly upgrade cycle. The rise and fall of models is similar every year over their 24 month lifecycle, of course the most common long running model is going to out rank one released...
 It's not at all the same as it's not hypothetical. Apple does currently sell two small phones in the 5s and 5c. If people really were turned off by the bigger sizes, would we see record sales for bigger models? Where's the spike in 5s from the "I waited and don't like the new size so I bought a 5S instead" group? Any stats I have seen show the 5 family on a slow decline as the 6 picks up share, not flat or higher, which would support your position. 
 I think you need to slow down and read, because obviously you missed my point. My point had nothing to do with the 6+ specifically (that was all you). My sole point was the 4in phone is dead. The 6 family is selling exceptionally well, underlining my point. I don't need breakouts, Apple telling me it broke all records, and looking at their developer tools provided to me is enough to see that. El Fin.  Apparently reading comprehension is as dead as the small phone.