or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

I suspect there IS a statement coming. Apple just did the service of telling its employees first. What a crime. 
The TV is considered the epicenter of your living room and entertainment at home. It seems obvious to me whatever is coming with the new Apple TV is at the heart of the announcement here and will tie a number of things together, both within the ecosystem and digital entertainment.    EDIT: Could also be making a connected home hint. From the Apple TV at the center out through your other devices to the watch (circles for watch apps)
Got in right at 3:01a ET via the Store app on my iPad, 4-6 weeks right away even checking out in under 30 seconds, oh well.     
 Another Black SS Link Bracelet checking in....
How'd I know I get trolled in an answer...
Uh, whatever to all these comments so far. Any idea what time we can actually preorder on the 10th? Midnight PT?   ...I guess this question is a little ironic...
Unfortunately (depending on perspective) the Space Grey 42mm is the only one I am interested in. Guess I will be paying full price for admission.
The reality is, Apple moved to Intel because it was BETTER, and FASTER, by a significant margin, when the time was right. That's how Apple works. We are talking about a potential chip that may be good enough to take to over in the near future. Not good enough. An ARM move won't happen until the advantages in performance outstrip Intel at at least an arms length, and I don't see that happening for a few years yet. 
I didn't have issues with the first 2. The third that hit my machine last week really borked bluetooth, both my mouse and headphones were dropping frequently which I haven't seen prior. 4th is downloading now, hopefully it improves. 
 Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but they are huge global company, and the leader in telecommunications equipment with a $40bn market cap and over 100k employees.