or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

It wouldn't be, and it's irrelevant anyway...the SIII 'mini' is not available in North America. T-Mobile is possibly going to carry some varient of it eventually. 
  Gator beat me to it. "Clearly this is an Exchange bug." Ironically, that could not be any clearer.   Nevermind you reminded the other day that every prior iOS release did not cause the problem. Perhaps you should heed your own advice in this case. 
But...but... jragosta promised me this was Microsoft's problem, not Apple's; I'm so confused.
This rumor has to be crap. Sharp and LG are already making 440ppi LCD3 screens at 5in, Sony's making 343ppi at 4.3in, others are doing things in-between...I hardly suspect there's 'yield' problems. 
Talk about a slanted headline.... AI: "Pebble CEO on possible Apple acquisition: "I can't comment on that"   Actual quote: ""I can't comment on anything like that, unfortunately," he responded."   BIG difference. 
well my point was how Samsung views it, not my own personal, so yes...
OLEDs can be a lot more accurate already than they are. Some panels allow your own adjustments even. For phones using them, they're not color correct out of laziness to a large extent and the belief people WANT saturated colors because it adds ooh's and ahh's on the shelf next to 'washed out' LCDs. Most people aren't color experts and don't care. Case and point there's hacking tools out there people use on these Samsung phones to adjust color with a simple software...
  I'll say from the top what this hedge fund shark says is asinine in all senses, but what dysamoria said is equally as crazy. I think people forget what being a public company means, and what being a shareholder is. Shareholders OWN the company. Period. Apple is not Tim's company, or even Job's company, they don't have carte blanche to do whatever they want. You fork over money to own stock as an investment stake in a company for a financial return. There is nothing...
  Hurry...spin spin spin....deny deny deny.    If these were so off all the time, why are they in line with each other for over 2 years now?    It's ok I'll save you the trouble, it's all those phantom (non existant) Android feature phones everyone's buying by the millions right J? Oh wait this is web browsing data you say, well feature phones don't do that. I mean..I mean... yawn.    I miss the days you had meaningful informed posts. 
Nonsense. If there are 5in - 1920 x1080 (440ppi) LCD panels in mass production, they could very well make a 7in retina display at 326ppi. Apple chose not to for the first generation - and that's fine. Doing so would have a required a better GPU for sure, and all of that raises costs.