or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

I wonder what the preordering will be like, outside of idiotic rumors about 'constraints', haven't heard or read anything about limited supply. It seems all models shipping 10 days after announcement is a good sign they feel in good shape. 
I understand where you're coming from. I've had 32 for some time now, and if 64 wasn't the same price now, I'd go back to 16 before paying more for 64 since it's beyond what I need on a regular basis. 
I've always learned never to buy Gen 1 Apple. You get burned unintentionally one way or another. I am likely sitting smartwatches out anyway so I don't have a horse in the race. I really like what Apple's doing with it, certainly blows Android Wear out of the water. However I am not sold on the design.
 That doesn't make sense logically though, if you were willing to pay for 32GB, you'll still get another free 32GB, it's the same price.  I admit I was wrong on this, the other day I was convinced there had to be a 32 one way or another, but alas I was wrong. 64 for me.
Sorry I don't see how there isn't a 32 in some way shape or form. 
 I think the 16 will be 32 and then 64/128 at those price points
One Saturday this past May strolling through the mall I caught an Apple retail employee waiting in line at the food court on a Galaxy S4.  My brother works at one of the 3 major banks yet still keeps his accounts at another. My neighbor works for Volvo NA yet there's a BMW and Toyota in his driveway. One of my good friends runs an AT&T authorized reseller store...he uses Verizon.   ...so what? Heaven forbid people kept their day job in the office and personal life...
This was my initial thought. "Wish we could say more" could very well mean more advancements in voice activation/Siri tech too. 
So the 5.5 iPhone is essentially a very similar size to the current Note 3, which is jumbo sized for sure, by comparison.   158 x 78 x 7.1 mm vs 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm for the Note 3. The Note is 5.7in yet this 5.5 iPhone will be taller. Sounds like Apple didn't reduce bezels at all from their standard layout despite a large device. 
Obviously. Wasn't referencing the patent, merely the current/potential naming conventions.