or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

Absolutely. In fact that's probably what they are.
Very happy with mine! 1080p well worth it.
It's amazing how many people seem to forget this.
And unlimited internet is really unlimited huh? Yes, just this one time little boys and girls...wink wink nudge nudge. See you again in 7 years when you beg for it again. And the band played on...
I know right, taxes are just so unfair! Why would anyone want to do that? Let's get rid of all of them! Surely someone else must be willing to pay up for everything in our society.
Kind of. If Congress did nothing and companies needed to bring money back they would just have to suck it up, no? That makes what you say more an opinion and not really fact. If companies just continually waited for tax holidays what's the point of having rules at all? Whole thing seems like a joke. No wonder we're in such a mess.
It has happened before, but given the gridlock in congress, and massive deficits the US has, to get anything done seems a long ways off. I could careless about politics, but I doubt a change of the guard is coming in November for better or worse. Funny how everyone wants to avoid paying taxes, even the richest company in the world.
They have a very long wait then.
CNBC confirming: Apple Sets Quarterly Dividend of $2.65/Share; Board OKs $10B Buyback, Says It Expects to Spend $45B Over 3 Years and Apple: http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2012...e-Program.html
You seem dense tonight. YES it's obviously different. Each carrier's iPad does not work on the other's LTE frequencies as they are first and foremost in different parts of 700 and AT&T is using LTE in 2100 in a few areas as well, which is not supported on the Verizon model. Also the AT&T has zero CDMA support at all. How hard is that to comprehend? Both support global 2 and 3G GSM frequencies. A quick scan of the tech specs on Apple's own site would tell you that.