or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

It's not that's better or worse, but in the US we're getting close to smartphone saturation, for now. The adoption rate will slow, for everyone. There's still growth, but not exponential growth. At this point, the majority of people that want iPhones, have them. Product lifecycle fails no one...
      10.5... 10.6... 10.7... 10.8... 10.9? What's. Your. Point? Every technology company releases a new version of software almost annually. Obviously you cared enough to read and comment. 
Better tell the EU, I guess they don't know their laws either (and Australia too): Funny, they're real quick to settle there. If they're so innocent, why would they bother?
When AT&T has something other than a nearly empty network with comparable LTE concurrent connections, then compare. Otherwise none of the tests are worth anything, even then it lost on upload. Let's see how the tests look in December.
Source? I don't believe that ever occurred, and the Largest 3G campaign you mentioned started in 09 isn't that old and the entire network was already 3G by that point. AT&T took issue with the campaign for how VZ portrayed THEIR network as misleading and tried to sue and dropped it; admitting VZ indeed was larger just not always the fastest...but that had nothing to do with 1X.
That's wrong.I know it's Monday, but Verizon very bluntly and correctly calls the 1X network 2G. Only EVDO is 3G.
Comparing LTE speeds on both networks is kind of a waste of time. It's the same tech, both are running fiber, an empty tower is going to give you the same results back. On the flip side, Verizon, courtesy of being a full year ahead has about 5x the LTE connected devices load AT&T does. Naturally as of today, you'd expect to see it pull a little ahead. So really it comes down to coverage, and that answer clearly shows for itself.
Spoken like a true stereotypical arrogant American. Clearly you've never been to France or are very poorly cultured.
Isn't that really just an Apple take on the smart TV, or the current Apple TV expanded in some way?No music and TV are two very different animals. Music isn't live, it isn't already fed into every house (short of useless FM radio) it isn't bundled, it isn't controlled and delivered by the same vehicle, and on and on...Music NEEDED a medium to reach the audience better for the 21st century, what the Industry didn't like was the aggressive pricing, but that's a different...
Really? Live events such as sports, or local newscasts are obsolete? Apple has a way to crack that? I'm not suggesting that an iPanel wouldn't be awesome, at all. More like until Apple has a way to change the medium (which ironically even home internet is still controlled by the cable companies) it's really just another take on a 'smart' TV that will still need to slave to a cable box and not really revolutionary.