or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

That won't and can't happen. Verizon and Sprint have two different CDMA baseband signature keys. You can add all the frequency support you want, but you can't work around that.
Yes, where multiple phones mean iPhone LTE $199,$299,$399, iPhone 4S $99, iPhone 4 Free.
Completely agree. I'll also add I'd prefer to not have the battery already trickle charging away before I even buy it.
haha, it actually was Brawndo, but +1 for the Idicoracy reference.
At least half the people in this thread act like someone stole their birthday cake. Chill out. Just because you have a keyboard and an internet connection doesn't make you smarter than the two people that were in the room. Quite frankly who gives a damn what the two thought of each other. Is it relevant to anything? Steve has passed on and Larry's sharing his view, embellished or not. I don't see any insults about Steve, if anything the opposite. You certainly don't...
BREAKSCLUSIVE: New model computer will be released this year to replace last year's model offerings!
No I think you forget that outside of the Oracle case (which went from potential game changer to a joke essentially), none are attached to Google directly. Apple hasn't taken Google on directly, the OEMs are under attack, and Motorola's issues are not Google's, yet, anyway.
There isn't much more 'intuitive or natural' (as you put it) magic to be had. At the root of it you will still need some type of capacitive type pen as long we as are using capacitive touch screens, which have been around for some time. Anything else is just software.
First off it's not about making 'us', it's about making BIG investors happy. We're talking stock price and business here, not end consumer.iPod goes in the WAS category for earnings driver. Still a solid performer, It's essentially at a saturation point and isn't going to drive that much future growth, and be a leader for a $1000 stock price. You'd hate to stay a slow decline for the category going forward, but realistically that's what it is without some major deviation...
almost time for the ol' Wall St adage, the faster they rise, the harder they fall. (referring to stock price, not Apple itself)