or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

Wireless spectrum and bandwidth resources are finite. It's only going to get worse. This has been a known problem for several years that's starting to rear it's head now. Unlimited plans are not coming back, as much as I wish they would.
Which is why it happens all the time with major security breeches left and right??
I feel like the micro SIM should be small enough at this point, it's pretty tiny as is. I can't imagine going any smaller then needing a special drawer would grant any significant overall space savings. While different, kind of ironic CDMA has been SIM-less forever.
You are actually wrong here, Windows 8 tablets will have standard USB ports.
Comparing Open Office to Office is akin to Android Tablets to the iPad.
Well the article is about surpassing PC sales in this whole so called 'post PC' era, which I never understood anyway, but I digress.
Yes, there's certainly been a shift. However my iPad can still only handle about 40% of my day job. So I can't call it a PC replace-r by an stretch.
Precisely. Given the yield of A5s they need, they would have more than enough. The practice is common in all corners of the tech industry.
Absolutely. In fact that's probably what they are.
Very happy with mine! 1080p well worth it.