or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

It's a little blind fanboy praise honestly. You ignore the obvious, the screen in your living is driven almost entirely by content, content Apple does not own and currently cannot deliver, content that's already in every living room via a near monopoly that content controllers are reluctant to let anyone near their cash cow. Look no further than what's happened to Netflix. Until that part is worked out, it won't matter if the potential iPanel has Siri, a game console,...
Absolutely true. But if coughing up ~52 million dollars is the 'easy way out' it says something...
That's exactly my take away.
They can try, and only a few will succeed.
This is precisely the attitude of why some people don't like or want anything to do with Apple. By the time you're done looking down your nose at everyone else assuming they're all morons chastising them for their opinions you'd have realized that given the sample size a handful of people make up the difference between them; so the take away here is nothing other than big often used tech companies are popular. No where is a popularity relevant to anything. Grow up children.
Define doing it. Name a CDMA phone ever that's carrier or OEM supported to flash between carriers. MetroPCS had MetroFlash for a time and even that had serious caveats, otherwise none exist. There's no real standard method of doing it and there is nothing to unlock. The most you can do is attempt to hardwire flash a different carrier firmware to it with varying degrees of success and then find someone who's willing to add that IMEI to the network and hope daily it doesn't...
It's quite apparent you have no understanding how CDMA actually works. You can't just unlock CDMA basebands. It does not work like a SIM, at all. It's not some lazy management decision it's a technical specification. Thanks for the good laugh though.
That won't and can't happen. Verizon and Sprint have two different CDMA baseband signature keys. You can add all the frequency support you want, but you can't work around that.
Yes, where multiple phones mean iPhone LTE $199,$299,$399, iPhone 4S $99, iPhone 4 Free.
Completely agree. I'll also add I'd prefer to not have the battery already trickle charging away before I even buy it.