or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

Above 1080p for me(yay new Apple TV) and I'm in no hurry to dump my iPad2 either...Samsung is supposedly/allegedly/rumored to be working on WQXGA 2560x1600 @10.1 for some time this year which would be 299ppi. Madness. Madness!
Your question is irrelevant. LTE as a technology is still bad on battery period. It doesn't matter what the competition or anyone else is doing. Look it's great Apple continues to set the bar, but Apple doesn't deserve a pat on the back for getting to 9hrs because they used a 42.5w battery. And if your question is really 'devices', the RAZR MAXX (phone) certainly does it on LTE. Apple didn't do anything magical, they just put enough battery to hit the 9hr number they...
Was EXACTLY what? That LTE battery life sucks? It does. Next?
Quote me, or don't. Don't half quote me to try to distort my point. You cropped it to try to try to portray that I was complaining or if it wasn't good enough so you asking a deflecting question about the competition (of which I don't really care about anyway..) Many of us were curious HOW they were going to match battery life of last year's model.
Nailed it.
We still have zero indication that's what's actually being used.
I love how you crop off all my comments to cherry pick and troll me. I already explained in this thread it doesn't really matter how Apple got there. My point is Apple didn't do anything magical with the chipset. You take everything I say as an offense. Chill out. Motorola crammed a enormous battery in the Razr Maxx, does that mean they are awesome too? Apple battery stuffed their way to an (alleged) 9hr LTE life. Ok? So? fine. Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE is rated for 12hrs and...
Well looks like LTE battery life still sucks. New iPad is 42.5W vs 25w in iPad 2. That's a pretty big jump. Still no word on RAM increase either.
GPU: SGX543MP4+, same as PS Vita.
iPad 2 lives on at 16GB for $399.