or Connect

Posts by thataveragejoe

Great, another useless thread to continue the rampant trolling and bashing in all directions. Yawn.
  ^This. I'm more curious why Apple tried to bundle it in the first place. The SEC rules on this are pretty clear.  (I don't support the plan and will in no way vote for it)
  For the record actually all LTE phones on Verizon support SV&D with LTE except the iPhone 5. It would need a second cellular antenna (one for CDMA and one for LTE) not 3. 3 (2 CDMA, one GSM) would allow it to do V&D over 3G, which only a handful of other Verizon LTE phones can handle. Obviously this is just how Apple chose to handle its integrated antenna design. With VoLTE launching on Verizon later this year, you're right in that it will probably go away in the next...
    Because someone might want to? When's choice a bad thing when it has zero impact on you...
  The beauty is, it's there, invisibly, and no one's forcing you to use it. So who gives a damn?   They will sell zero of these.
  You're a simple minded fool if you believe this. Just because 90% of the world does simple work or basic application doesn't mean something like Java in it's entirety is lazy. I'd love for you to walk downstairs and tell the guys on the floor below me (some of the best in the business) they are all lazy keeping nearly a billion dollars worth of global applications running 24/7.   Nevermind go any further than skin deep in the SAP world and you'll be in a sea of Java.
It wouldn't be, and it's irrelevant anyway...the SIII 'mini' is not available in North America. T-Mobile is possibly going to carry some varient of it eventually. 
  Gator beat me to it. "Clearly this is an Exchange bug." Ironically, that could not be any clearer.   Nevermind you reminded the other day that every prior iOS release did not cause the problem. Perhaps you should heed your own advice in this case. 
But...but... jragosta promised me this was Microsoft's problem, not Apple's; I'm so confused.
This rumor has to be crap. Sharp and LG are already making 440ppi LCD3 screens at 5in, Sony's making 343ppi at 4.3in, others are doing things in-between...I hardly suspect there's 'yield' problems.