or Connect

Posts by ham_bone

i agree. but i think apple can/should offer 3 sizes of full featured phones & a cheapo version of the most popular size. I really hope they dont abandon the smaller form factor phones. i really did not care for the 6 or the 6+ as they are too big for my liking in everyday one-handed use out of my pocket. the wife loves them & is trying to decide between the 6 or the plus (which she was dead set on until she saw how big the 6 was).   
holding my friend's (who is in the apartment/landlord/real estate business & also hates bigger phones) 4s next to my 5s, it looks like the bezel (top & bottom) would have to be shrunken about 1/2 an inch overall to get the 5s screen into a 4s. i dont think that could happen because of the home button. i personally prefer the 4" screen anyway as it definitely was/is easier to use single-handed than the bigger screens and i have large hands.  i have a 1st gen ipod touch that...
not to pile on but i am going to pile on.  i have a 5S and just handled a 6. i can say i will NOT be getting a phone bigger than the 5S is. In fact, i miss my 4S's size.  i know the people over at apple have a boner for thin devices & a lot of people want a ipad in their pocket but not me. i am fine with a phone the same dimensions as the 4. If they want to shrink the bezels to get a bigger screen then whatever but i'd gladly take the 4" retina phone with modern guts, cam...
 i like my ipad2 the size it is and am intrigued by a slightly larger ipadAir,  but no, i dont want my "phone" big.  the 5 "isnt much bigger" than the 4, the 6 "shouldnt be much bigger" than the 5, etc etc. I understand theres a market for a bigger screen. my wife also has a 5s and wants a bigger screen. her best friend just went to a GS5 and my wife loves a lot about it. the screen size, water resistance (sh leaves phone around the sink/counter a lot), and the battery...
 That would be great! IF they dont compromise with the 4" models specs. Ideally, I'd love to see a revamped iphone4 with retina, new (energy efficient) chipset, and a lightweight rear panel. Then take some of the weight they shaved off in that process and Add that TO THE BATTERY! You would now have a phone that would appeal to tons of techs, mechanics, & contractors. even more so if they ruggedized it a little.
I am a 34yr old guy who (like the guys i hang around with) do NOT want a bigger phone. One of my friends still has his 4s because he hates a big phone. Due to some of my job requirements that can be (slightly) physical at times, i keep a slim case on my phone at work. I have a lot of friends who are plumbers, contractors, electricians etc that have to use lifeproof or otterbox cases while they are working. Add the bulk of that to a larger phone and you now have a brick...
Are chinese condoms really that small?
Same here. And i have to re-enter my password every time. Sux
I was having this issue so i reset settings and now it connects but wont connect automatcally or remember my network password. Any suggestions?
thanks... says "preparing update" for about 10 mins now. about 45 mins since starting but i imagine there are millions of people doing the same thing right now. i am usually not one to jump on an os upgrade but i have been really anticipating this one. i am under contract for another year so i will have to wait for the 5s before i get a new phone.