or Connect

Posts by ham_bone

dont fall for it jag.. if you notice, there is a trend of confrontation and argument rather than discussion and criticism from some people on this site.
i obviously dont think the ipad2 will stop working when the 3 comes out but am merely expressing an opinion that i would like to see apple launch new products at times that line up more with when they would be in highest demand. it just doesnt make a ton of sense to me why they dont. thats all, sorry if my post upset you like apparently most things you comment on do. i feel bad for you but dont worry, it wont wont affect me. holiday season: ipads, ipods, apple tv summer...
all things d is reporting that apple's ipad 3 is already going into production and an early 2012 launch is predicted. this sucks! i wanted to buy the family an ipad2 for xmas but will be pissed if 3months later the ipad3 comes out! doesnt apple know when the holiday season is? wtf. they should do the ipad & ipod launches in fall for holiday shoppers and the iphone launches in spring/summer. this isnt rocket science.
i am planning on picking up a tablet for xmas. was going to get an ipad2 for the family but think i am just going to get the wife an e reader and wait for an ipad3. only worried they will flub that the way they did today.
i agree. almost an utter disappointment in the iphone department. they could have at least made an attempt to improve the esthetics of the 4s to separate it further from the 4. i remember reading a rumor about an aluminum backplate that had a tapered edge and subtle curve similar to the ipad2. i do like the looks of ios5 and think it is a proper update. the subtle upgrade to the nano and lower price point was nice too. not a homerun for apples 1st event post jobs era,...
read the rest of my post. i dont feel i DESERVE anything from apple. i dont even understand how you came to that conclusion. i also expressed a similar opinion to yours regarding the fact they dont have to come out with new devices all the time and that upgrades of current products are a good thing. in my opinion, they would be well suited to introduce a new device after more than a year. but those are just my opinions. no need to call me a troll typewriter tough guy. you...
anyone else thinking/worried that if and when the ip5 gets launched, big red wont be invited to the party? or at least right away... i was speaking with my ups driver who's wife is a manager (regional) for verizon stores and they have not had any vacation days blacked out. nor have they been told of any new apple products. with verizon (and now t-mobil) siding with samsung in these patent wars, maybe apple is favoring att. to me it doesnt make much sense seeings how vz's...
absolutely agree! apple needs to introduce new products. while every new product doesnt have to be revolutionary, they should be ok that evolutionary isnt a bad thing. an improved iphone w/ features consumers want will only help. they dont have do break the mold with every event. also, while the iphone4 is a great device that has sold like crazy, i know a good amount of people who say they preferred their droids. all for the same reason: using the iphone as a phone is...
i suppose this doesnt bode well for my hopes of apple lowering ipad prices for the holiday to compete more with these new lower priced (inferior) competitors. with sales this strong i would assume things will stay the same. kinda sux. maybe the "one more thing" will be a performance bump for the ipad2.
same here! i still dont have a "smart phone" and wont get one as long as they are going to charge me $400+ annually for a data plan i have no need for. sucks for me tho because i would love an iphone. i do need a new ipod nano and hope to see some upgrades on that