or Connect

Posts by perceptual

all is quiet on my end... I'm just waiting for Jan 7th to see if its true!!
Umm can you say PR stunt. I mean come on read the story how more made up can it be and it will pay off in spades because everyone will know who he is now. A few years ago he was robbed at gunpoint and now again. Come on! Whatever.....
Umm can you say PR stunt. I mean come on read the story how more made up can it be and it will pay off in spades because everyone will know who he is now. A few years ago he was robbed at gunpoint and now again. Come on! Whatever.....
This just in. Sorry for the bad formating. ( Here is how the PR Draft has "Worded" it < Released during MW Expo> ************************************************** *** In a strategic cooperative initiative, Gibson has allowed a team of almost a hundred programmers, and will ultimately transfer all intellectual property to said group, of Opcode software including, OMS, Vision, Galaxy, following some elaborate legal contractual papers being reviewed and...
What's really interesting is that Opcode was shutdown by Gibson two years ago and all the Studio Vision Users have been migrating over to other sequencers. Gibson gave us no hope that the code would be for sale and that we would ever see an uprgade. Gibson is natorious for buying companies and killing them, suing the technology from its creators and burying it. Don't now why they just do it. Gibson is trying to eek out a new digital audio format and I think they saw...
I would imagine that they would create 2 apps one free consumer app and one expensive pro app. Like imovie and final cut pro as well as IDVD and DVD Studio. It could be useful for the novice doing more creative sound work for your movies or web pages. I've used Studio Vision Pro for 9 years and have cringing at the idea of switching apps. I just might be able to stay on board. fingers crossed!
Very vague info but a new app built or based upon Opcodes Studio Vision Pro will be announced MWSF. no Specs as of yet and I assume none will come as the source of the info is worried about getting his source fired from Apple. Will keep you upto date on any further news.