or Connect

Posts by Chikara

Thanks I looked up how to set up gmail using exchange and it works perfectly now. Thanks again!
I honestly tried to search for anyone that might have previously asked this. I just got an iPhone after using a Verizon Droid for years. I use a g-mail account for e-mail with friends from Japan since that is more common that SMS text. The problem is the closest I can set the mails is to check every 15min. Is there a way to automatically "push" the e-mails so they show up as soon as they are received by the server? Since I am e-mail like most people text it is a back...
still looking for answers....
I am currently using Micro Office 2008 12.1.5. Whenever I start typing a document in word it automatically adds spaces after each line I type. I always have to go to Format>Paragraph and click the box for "Don't add spaces for paragraphs of the same style" Is there a way I can make this the default setting? Its starting to get annoying after a year or so of doing this. Thanks
thanks for the reply. I think I am gonna just take it to a shop and have them install the screen I bought. The HD I ended up getting from new egg. Its a 350gig toshiba for only like 85 bucks or so after shipping.
I recently cracked my macbook screen. It was charging at a friends house and while he was playing darts one bounced off the wall and whacked the screen. I was debating on getting a new macbook, but I want to see what the next gen macbook air looks like so I decided to try to replace the screen for now. (BTW the Macbook is a 2ghz Core duo model from 2006). I have found one tutorial that was highly recommended. ...
I am using OS 10.5.4 and have the latest version of iTunes. I just bought a new iPod Nano and thought I would try to put some of my music videos I downloaded a long time ago. Eventually I want to know how to put any movie on my iPod and after a little research I figured out the easiest way was to use iTunes "create iPod iPhone version" tool. It worked great in converting the file...HOWEVER the music doesn't get converted along with it it seems. There is no sound in...
When I return to the states later this year, I need to start up another phone plan and the iPhone is not very tempting to me because I only use a phone for calling and text messaging, never photos or music. However, since I have a lot of friends in Japan and it is very common to use cell phone e-mail just like text messaging I am interested if the iPhone will have Japanese text support. As long as I can read it I would be happy. I can always reply using the alphabet....
I will give that a try, thanks.
I don't know exactly how to discribe this problem. :-D I am currently using the latest version of Firefox along with Mac OS 10.4.8 on a MacBook 2ghz. I am currently studying abroad in Japan and in desperate need of watching the current NBA season. :-D However the video highlights on NBA.com won't play with firefox. It always stops and says I need a plugin, but it cannot find the plug in. I don't know what format the videos are supposed to play in. THey are...