or Connect

Posts by scavanger

With excellent points however.
There are things called hardware acceleration these days. How much web video content is in quicktime? Like it or not Flash is still here to stay. The screen size on an iPhone was always a good excuse, however they don't have that excuse now. As to the gaming aspects, they might get some casual gamers, but its gonna be hard to go head to head with Nintendo for mobile gaming. I could see them competing with Sony however.
Becuase those are the only sites I use on the internet? Really? I could see the rational on an iPhone, on a much larger screen like this, the reasoning for not having Flash is just stupid.
Becuase those are the only sites I use on the internet? Really? I could see the rational on an iPhone, on a much larger screen like this, the reasoning for not having Flash is just stupid.
Sigh... still no flash plug in eh? Talk about useless then.
The 4850 isn't even the best anymore. The 5000 series has been out for a little while now......
The server version is DOA. I agree with some of the others. Its a shot at Windows Home Server and it fails. The form factor truly limits its expandability. Its design is completely counter productive to the server market. Small proprietary cases are not going to cut it. Its a shame Apple couldn't of read that server thread we had on hear to realize they still aren't doing it right. Lack of HDMI on the regular mini is also a non-starter considering many many people...
That has nothing to do with it. The fact is Apple hardware is just more expensive then most corporations need, because of that your still stuck with basic workstations, or even thin clients. If your running a mainly windows environment, not running AD would make things more difficult then they need to be. imurphit, how big is your organization? Apple simply doesn't provide the support features required in an enterprise server setting. If they were really serious they...
Apple's server concept is years behind. The current movement is away from proprietary hardware to complete virtualization. People don't want to be tied to specific hardware. This alone would prevent them from making any head road into serious business environments.
Because then you would be complaining that MS used their OS dominance to edge out an advantage in game distribution? I don't understand why everyone thinks everything needs an app store. Apparently if you don't have one I guess your dropping the ball.