or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

What do you mean by this?  He's saying having access to Android at his company would be worthless in his case because it's so locked down it would be basically useless and Apple isn't available.  How many companies do you expect any one person to be able to give first hand experience on?  
Linky linky? I hadn't heard about the date. Either way it's still silly that they operate this way. It's not like Apple changed their iPhone release schedule just to try and steal the Galaxy's thunder...
It would make sense for them to mention it's video recording specs or special recording abilities but I think anyone who reads the article would deduce the main purpose of a drone following someone is to record video (or shoot missiles at them).  I can't think of any alternate reason other than someone's desire to have an arial pet which follows them around and I'm pretty sure the market for such a limited device would be decidedly small.
It's the App store, no tangible products sold or given away there.  Thus, even if the sentences grammatically (I'm not sure ) indicates that the whole computer rather that simply the software is free it should be quite clear from the context.
The last graphic seems to give Google Now the edge in most cases, but with the caveat that the data only reflects situations where the question was heard correctly. Now if you look at the July 2014 data about correct comprehension in an uncontrolled environment for both services (the only thing most of us experience....) the comprehension rate of Siri is significantly higher. Google Now misunderstands the question 71% more often than Siri. How is that not considered...
What have I said to deserve a sending off? I didn't even say I wanted you gone, but simply used your own logic against you. Please tell me hyperbole is not to hard a concept for you. All these people are merely expressing a) their extreme distaste for Carney or b) their fervent belief that this won't happen, a belief so strong that they hyperbolically say they would leave if it happen.To claim obvious hyperbole as lies would consign the president (and essentially every...
Clearly you like reading yourself in print, but given the comments in the thread it appears that a fairly significant group support her point of view and might just as much appreciate your departure from the forum as hers....just sayin'I don't plan to stop buying iPhones if the hire does go through, but if they make multiple decisions in the near term that were similarly as horrendous I would consider lowering my stock holdings. Fortunately I have great confidence that...
In most of Europe I've found the English word "free" to be used by far most often to mean "available" as in parking or hotel rooms available rather than "without cost." I've very rarely seen this meaning in use in America. I think a lack of clear comprehension on what free does and doesn't mean contributes to this problem.Most of the games I currently play are freemium titles that are actually playable without financial investment. I do fairly well in Hearthstone...
So an alleged problem has allegedly been solved?  Lets see how many more pitfalls we can drop the iPhone 6 in and pull it out the next day all without any real evidence of a problem or solution.  What a fun game we can all play!   As long as the phone releases in September as expected we'll never know if there even was a problem with the battery in the first place (or any of the other alleged issues).  
But the price target increases are being done by Wall Street.  So Wall Street discounts Wall Street?