or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

And you totally ignore the opportunity to explain why 20% of your "evidence" is remotely relevant. why?So, your other links - the first is a 5,200 word article that only seems to show Groklaw (who seem to hate Mueller as much as Groklaw claims he hates Google) disagrees with a couple of his points on a scoring of the judge's response to claims construction in a Motorola v. Microsoft case. What subset of this spew proves any relevant points?The second link only points...
Why would you post a link to 136 page PDF as evidence of something and not make any reference to which part is relevant? Are you surprised that the rational people on here occasionally fall into ad-hom attacks?Why should the moderators do anything to Eric when they still let you post...
 The article I read about the court filings didn't link the actual filings for me to read (I believe it was PCMag or ComputerWorld) and it was also before they made their subsequent filing listing people who had received money. So my comments may have been ill-informed but they were not disingenuous.It's kind of funny for you to throw around claims of being disingenuous and then call Mueller a discredited blogger without any evidence or justification. Does being a...
 Alderud hasn't deigned to provide his own references for his claims, but what your link only shows that he's paid by Google's competitor (which has been public info since at least April) not that he is either a Google hater or a fraud.
So you're saying Mueller is worse because he freely admits which companies are his clients? In Google's lawsuit with Oracle the judge recently order both parties to submit lists of blogger they had paid. Oracle complied with the order and Google didn't. So, clearly Google has been paying its own blogger and just doesn't want the truth to come out.Besides when Mueller's posts arn't 5,000 words and I actually take the time to read them they are pretty well written with...
I've never owned a Mac yet, but I've had my iPhone 4S replaced in July because the battery was lasting less than 50% the advertised length. That's their stated policy.
The second year of required warranty is not the same as the first in most EU countries and certainly doesn't match the coverage of AppleCare.  The second year only covers deficiencies that were present at the time of sale.  So, a weak battery in the 2nd year would not be covered. RAM or a hard drive that fails in the second year would not be covered.  The Czech Republic, Hungary and Italy are the only countries I'm aware of that require full warranty coverage for a...
Why were you watching your balance shrink instead of calling your bank and cancelling the card the second you realized it was gone?  In most cases banks won't hold you responsible for any theft on your credit or debit card.  Did you contact them about their policy related to card theft?   Any American who travels abroad should have an Visa/Mastercard ATM & Debit card.  If you take dollars and hope to change them you're going to pay massive fees at a bank or get ripped...
RIM only sold 7.3mil in the entire last quarter...oh, and 130k Playbooks and Apple sells 60% more iPads than that in a single day.
Not only that, but Motorola just got found guilty of infringing the rubberbanding patent last week in Germany. So clearly other countries find Apple patents valid. I guess Samsung hasn't been tested on that one in court yet in Germany. Only a matter of time.