or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

Not only that, but Motorola just got found guilty of infringing the rubberbanding patent last week in Germany. So clearly other countries find Apple patents valid. I guess Samsung hasn't been tested on that one in court yet in Germany. Only a matter of time.
America is a melting pot of people from all the nations of the world.  Sure there are pockets of racism throughout the country, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a random sampling of people who are ultra nationalist or racist against South Koreans as you claim.  Do you have any evidence to support your claim?  You do know that Apple also won a case for the rubber banding patent in Germany last week (which was part of the California trial against Samsung).  It...
2nd post doesn't justify stupidity. I'd hope that anyone posting on this site has spent at least a little time reading the forums first (any forums) before spouting off.
I've heard other people elsewhere similarly claim that LTE patents are not SEP or encumbered with FRAND, but none of them offer any evidence or articles or anything to support.  Care to be the first rational dissenter?
  Except that they get paid better than average salaries and can quit any time they want...   Modern-day slavery does exist and this most certainly is not it!
Why does the article title use the plural when only one patent was found to not be infringed?  Isn't that a glaring error?  
  Google has been sending out cars with cameras for years around the world (not just around the USA).  It has been an incredibly time consuming effort, and they've had their own legal run-ins and privacy issues along the way.    For Apple to come along and redo the same thing would, in my opinion, be impossible in the shortened time window that they have.  Google has thousands of people working on Google Maps.  Apple has not put the same amount of human resources into...
His factory unlocked phone is better than yours because it can be used on any GSM network in the USA or around the world.  That's why a factory unlocked 4S on eBay goes for approx. $100 more than a comparable size/quality 4S locked to AT&T or Verizon. Check it out for yourself.
Or with a little effort you could sell it on Craigslist for $80-125.  If nothing else give it to a family member or friend who is hard up for cash and let them try to sell it.  It's doing no one any good collecting dust.
I think you mean "adjusted for inflation".... There is no law that says this has to be done or that it is inaccurate without factoring in inflation. Why don't we adjust Microsofts 1999 share price to match Apple's current P/E ratio and then adjust for inflation. That seems reasonable and would still show that Apple is much bigger now.