or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

Well, this clearly shows that you're not coming at Apple related issues from a neutral perspective as you claim.  That situation was much more complex than you suggest and saying it's not shows how little you know about this issue in particular and calls into question your judgement on the other ~115 posts you've made on AI. The ITC is a part of the executive branch of the US government and is therefore subordinate to Obama.  He didn't "protect" Apple, he decided that...
Can you enlighten us on this government Apple protection?  Are you referring to the ITC veto?  If so I'm pretty sure it's you who needs to read more.
The paragraph above and the 50+ other comments you've made in this thread alone show that you're also not coming at this from a neutral perspective.Cote is wrong on this issue and will be told so by the appellate court in the near future. The fact that they have not had the opportunity to do so yet does not make her "right."
So now the ITC is a patent office?  I imagine people on here with similar feelings to you would appreciate it if you would stop making their "side" look so uneducated.  
 Well it's very weird to Americans that you don't have nearly the same freedom of the press as in the US.  Neither the government nor the monarchy (which we obviously don't have) could tell a paper they're not allowed to print something just because it's unfavorable to them.  If they could no US paper would be reporting on Snowden leaks...
 Are you unaware that the DoJ is part of the government and brought the antitrust suit against Apple?
 If you read the quote (included in my post) that I was replying to you would have seen that I was merely contesting who asked for the preliminary opinion.  It was the DoJ not Apple.  That's all my post was meant to show.   I think her preliminary opinion was incredibly flawed which made it unsurprising when she finally ruled against Apple after the trial, but that's not what I was posting about.
So now who's the liar...  "Toward the end of the hearing, Mark Ryan, a lawyer with the Justice Department, asked if she would be able to share any of her thoughts on the case so far.  Cote then gave what she called her "tentative view," which she said was based largely on material submitted as evidence - emails and correspondence that took place over a six-week period between December 2009 and January...
16gb 5c is $549 off contract which is the "real" price.
What happened at last year's Qualcomm keynote?