or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

The judge just capped the FRAND fee at the equivalent of $95,000. That was just decided this week. Samsung had been asking for payment that was not FRAND at all. So now Apple will gladly pay the reasonable rate set by the court. Did you even read the article?
 1. Nothing that you posted invalidates my statement that you were replying to in any way.  Everything is simply purported, guessed, suspected.  2.  Focus Taiwan??  Seriously? And of course in their "article" they don't given any evidence of this "Apple data."
Shouldn't the last sentence read, "It's unknown IF ANY of Foxconn's Apple-related production is accomplished in Vietnam." As written it's deceptively implying that at least some production for Apple is affected by this factory closure which isn't publicly known at all.
I'd like them to do a through job anyway. If they rush too quickly they might make mistakes that cause a retrial or reversal on appeal. I really don't doubt that they'll find mostly for Apple, but I have no idea how much money they'll give.
So, if Apple sold it's debt in the "eurozone" could it bring those funds back to the US for share buybacks and dividends (since it isn't foreign profits) but then pay back the debts with funds already held in the "eurozone?" If that was legal it seems like a pretty easy way to get around repatriation tax requirements. I'm guessing that must not be kosher, but I don't understand why not.
No-growth Microsoft has a PE ratio today of 14.68. Apple's is at 13.11 today. So, AAPL price is already presuming worse future results than Microsoft...
None of the images in your linked article look remotely like an Xbox controller. Did you link the wrong thing?
Well Mueller's only posting about 1/3 as much material lately as he was two months ago and earlier because he's so busy writing an Android app that may be released on iOS as some point in the future.  I think he said once that it was a game, but I'm not sure.  He's always very vague when he mentions it at the end of blog posts.
 With the iPhone 5 (2012) and the iPhone 5s (2013) Apple made the announcement in early/mid-September and released about 10 days later.  The only iPhone ever released in October was the 4S.
Who besides you used the word anti-Semite?