or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

Does anyone know what Apple's total outstanding debt currently is?  When talking about Apples total cash stockpile does the debt amount get reduced from that before the number is reported?
Can you please link the article for us that shows a judgement against Apple ordering them to pay back taxes in Ireland? The leaders of Ireland insist that Apple owes them nothing. Once you do that you can start to talk...
Does anyone know if there is a timeframe for the appeals court to rule on the case? It seems like it's been months since that hearing. If they would just rule in Apple's favor this whole thing could disappear tomorrow, though it's unlikely that they could recoup any of the money already paid to Bromwich.
 http://time.com/2966515/landline-phones-cell-phones/  That's from a year ago, so odds are the percentage of homes without a landline is a few points higher than 41%.  With ~300 million Americans that works out to approx. 120 million without home access to a landline going on last years numbers.  In what way was my previous post "sensationalizing" anything?  On the contrary I believe I understated the matter.   I haven't forgotten about pagers or phones with cords, but...
With a huge swath of the country no longer having landlines it seems a little out of touch to say "the iPhone doesn't feel like a phone." I would argue that there are millions of people who think the iPhone is the only thing that feels like a phone. Since that should be understandable to most anyone it seems pretty clear that in 5-8 years for many millions of people the Apple Watch will be the baseline for what a watch feels like.I know that wasn't the example you meant...
 Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  It just wasn't clear what your opinion was in your previous comment.  Thanks for the clarification.
Arcuri's average selling price is nonsensically low.  As others have said in other threads with a 60% Sport/36% Watch/4% Edition mix the average selling price has to be well north of $700, probably more in the neighborhood of $850 (though I'm guessing even higher).  That's pretty much double what this analyst is predicting.
 Is "it" the Rolex or the Apple Watch in your statement?  Looking at the two on his wrist I'm definitely more drawn to the Apple Watch.
No, you order one of each online at 12:01am PST and then cancel the one you don't need after the in-store appointment to try them on.
The question you still have refused to answer is "Do you think all Christians are bigots?" It seemed as though you were imply that with your original post and it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to ask clarification on. I'm trying not to read anything into your avoidance of the reasonable, but you're making it really difficult.