or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

You just switched from 20 years (in your initial Apple Watch as investment post) down to 10 years now. That's a huge difference. The stock markets all look much better with any 20 year spread than with some of the recent 10 year spreads. I only own about 14 stocks, but MMM with dividend reinvestment is up almost 200% in 7 years and that's with purchase right before the crash. ABT and KRFT (when counting their spun off companies) and dividend reinvestment are also...
You should be able to earn a better rate of return than that just by putting your money in a mutual fund for 20 years. If you bought actual decent stocks (like AAPL) you could expect far more.
It's such an easy no-brainer for the credit card companies with Apple Pay. You're seeing the same slow rollout with merchants on Apple Pay as you are with car makers and Car Play. It's an issue of cost to integrat. For the CC companies it was next to nothing and the risk reduction more than covers the cost.
The iPhone 5 does not have Touch ID....
You're using a flawed analogy. A smartphone must have an OS that takes some of the space. A vehicle's fuel tank does not have any portion of its space that must be taken up by some permanent fluid. As I said in my previous post. There are ways to figure out how much space is available for personal storage, it's not an impossible secret.
Where is it said that Apple has to tell them the exact percentage of space used by the OS? All smartphones have a portion of storage used by the OS. Can you show me a company that is publishing how much space is available for personal content?Additionally the Apple Store, Apple.com and many retailers allow for free returns in a limited time period. If this was really a concern for someone they could have found it out immediately after starting their iPhone/iPad/iPod the...
I'm pretty sure we could round up a few volunteers if no one has yet... :)
 And when did Apple Pay go live?  The fact that it's only in 3 percent of all business (which includes all cash only businesses) at launch isn't a big deal like you and a small minority of journalists are making it out to be.  If there's still only a 3% penetration next year this time you've got an argument, but for now it's a non-story.  What percentages of businesses accepted credit cards the day the first Visa card was available?   Diner's Club was apparently the first...
Did you happen to read the comments in that article? Only the uneducated BI author (who is unable to do basic math with single digit and two digit numbers) feels this way.
It's really sad that you seem to be so angry about so many things.