or Connect

Posts by GregInPrague

This doesn't make sense for Samsung from a business perspective.  They need Apple's money.  Apple's already mad at them over the patent infringement and counter lawsuits.  Driving up the prices for them alone will just make Apple more likely to find/create competing chip-makers to take over production for them at the earliest possible moment.     In what way could Samsung benefit from this decision in the long term?
  Who is the owner in this analogy?
Thank you! You've shown clearly that this is a first case for this kind of punishment. You've also show us that the judge is using various unrelated laws to cobble together justification for the result he wanted in the first place. You're questioning Apple appealing more than once? Surely you know there's more than one level of appeal in the American judicial system? There may not be in the UK, but that only speaks additionally to the flaws of their system.
  My response was to your nonsense even more unrelated to facts.    Also please see the previous AI article comments (http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/153785/apples-uk-site-says-samsung-devices-not-as-cool-in-compliance-with-court-ruling) where the following posters & posts insisted that Apple was in contempt of court and should be punished.    Post #11 e_veritas , #21 stike vomit, #47 Lamewing, #52 Galbi, #135 Sensi   The judge did not and will not hold Apple in contempt...
Where are the blowharders who insisted that Tim Cook would be jailed and the company be held in contempt over the first posting? Doesn't look like that happened huh?
  I think most analysts are untrustworthy, but his logic and explanation in this case seems sound, no?
  Of course not, because in that case the judge really was being so unreasonable that Samsung couldn't rationally abide by her decision... /s
  So when there is no contempt of court finding will you and all the others of your ilk posting on this thread come and admit that you were wrong?  You're welcome to post a link to a page where it says "the UK court did not find Apple in contempt but Fandroids throughout the world think Tim Cook and his lawyers deserve to rot in jail for their childishness."
I'm pretty sure Jelly Bean was under 2% as of last check, probably over that by now. Ice Cream Sandwich was under 15% and it's been out since June. On top of that Google is supposed to be announcing 4.2 (Key Lime Pie?) in a couple days. Pathetic adoption rates and crazy fragmentation. Who doesn't want to get in on that business???
Glad I didn't wait for Andy's report. Got 110 shares on margin yesterday at $627, missed the bottom by $2. Holding till January's quarterly report will be about $1200 in margin interest but hopefully about 15k in return. Don't wait, get in before the opportunity is lost.