or Connect

Posts by CGJ

I must admit...as someone subscribed to both iTunes Match and Apple Music, I find the situation a tad confusing. This article clears it up but...what about normal users who don't visit Apple sites?    There needs to be some kind of merger here, or at least 'Apple Music with Match' is or something...
On a note on featured content...I strongly recommend watching 'Pride'. It's great.   It's also great to see Apple doing this :)
I'm not particularly sure why not. If they can integrate it with the trackpad, then surely, like Force Touch, Touch ID can be advertised as a 'premium' feature for Macs. It just seems like a logical step (if technologically viable, that is).
Hopefully this means we'll see Touch ID integrated into MacBooks, too
Not only is your comment factually incorrect, but I think you'll find a lot of people in the UK disagree. You, in fact, a household (not each individual) only pays the licence fee if they own a television (or use a computer) for the purpose of live broadcasting. And once the homeowner hits 65, or if they're on income support, their fee is paid for by the government anyway.  As for the BBC itself, while nobody can really deny there are certain biases within the organisation...
"and was named honorary dame commander of the British Empire in April 2014."   Yet Jonathan Ive's page does not mention that he was awarded an actual Knight Commander of the British Empire...:/
 Sex is biological (male or female), gender is the way in which people identify their sex (masculine/feminine). In some cultures, particularly in Oceania, there are three genders. So no, they are not the same thing.
5th generation WiFi, not 5th generation cellular.
  Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
Have they added slide animations or builds?   I can't find them :(