or Connect

Posts by CGJ

I disagree. Why should Apple update their products? The Mac Pro is from 2010 and that's sailing smoothly. I mean, who cares if it's Ivy Bridge or Sandy Bridge?
Why would Canada want to attack you anytime soon? Canada is waaay ahead of ya :)
This doesn't have much to do with this story, but I was standing in HMV by the 'Tablet' section and there were these kids trying out some Samsung and Sony tablets. All I heard were frustrated groans and 'this iPad is shit!'   Made my day.
Would Apple like to update their PR Bio page now?   http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/jonathan-ive.html   Congratulations to Sir Jony, very deserving on his part.
I don't really care about JC Penney.   SO...   Could you guys sack him so we can replace the PC World guy? Maybe he would be better suited for JC Penney.
Wait a second... A Republican Speaker... Conversing with a homosexual?   Woah. They've come a long way.
Maybe in your world, but I've met quite a few people who believed Apple's original '4G' marketing in the UK.   'Cool! The iPad works with the new 4G stuff!'   Most of these people aren't idiots, they just don't enjoy having to read the fine print.
And in the meantime, don't advertise that your product works on 4G networks in countries that either doesn't have a 4G network, or has a different 4G network to that used by the iPad.
At least it'll be efficient. 
The 5.1.7 update was so effective. It didn't stop m using Flash, yet I was a whole update behind. Latest: 11.2.202.235 Mine was: 11.1.203.306 Obviously it only works if you have the Flash System Preferences plugin