or Connect

Posts by CGJ

The 5.1.7 update was so effective. It didn't stop m using Flash, yet I was a whole update behind. Latest: 11.2.202.235 Mine was: 11.1.203.306 Obviously it only works if you have the Flash System Preferences plugin
  I'd go back to 1996 and buy £10,000 worth of Apple stock... And go to future to work out when I should sell.
I'd also like to see an iTunes web app, and perhaps a Settings one where you can remotely control iOS and Mac settings.   Although, I would like to see better security on iCloud.com. Perhaps passcode locking each app?
Apple will never release a product called 'iTV'. Maybe Apple HDTV, or the iPanel, but not iTV.
Yeah, that probably won't happen.
I think they are referring to the LTE standards that will eventually be introduced, which will be identical to that used in continental Europe and Australia.
    Weird thing is... Every single one of those ideas are better than what currently exists in the US.
In other news, the United Kingdom says it is not involved with the London 2012 Olympics.
    I think there are three things that could help it take off: 1) Allow boxed software. For example: Pages, Numbers, Keynote in one iWork package; or the Microsoft Office suite. 2) Allow demos! Either X days or Y hours of using the app. 3) Introduce mass-software purchasing for schools and businesses.