or Connect

Posts by CGJ

I downloaded Safari 5.2 through the developer portal for OS X Lion. It sucked, big time. I personally prefer having the URL and search bar separate, and the 'Reader' button in 5.2 is just... Ugly. And what the hell did they do to the tabs? I switched back to 5.1.
Don't you mean 'back to the customers'? You know, the ones that actually pay THE company, not pay FOR the company.
Oh dear. I really, really hate it when shareholders think they should run the company. Apple has a strong BoD who know what is best for the company. I'm pretty sure Levinson, Cook and the rest of the board/executive understand the company better than ANY investor who wants control over Apple. Next they'll demand dividend, Cook needs to assert his authority. I'm all in for the Apple Board to threaten company shutdown if shareholders decide they are going to start defying...
Pretty soon (usually released bi-annually), BUT, this really seems cool. I'm more excited about iCloud document integration, Messages, Notes, Reminders and Notification Centre. I just wish they'd update the iWork and iLife series to go with it. It appears as though Apple doesn't want too many conferences at once (Education event in January, iPad 3 in March), they'll probably go through it further at either the iOS Software Event or the WWDC.
Yeah, sure! Why not? Oh wait... ITV has been around for over 55 years and is the largest commercial broadcaster in the UK. Now, the chances are that (considering what the link the poster above said) Apple has already told ITV that they will not use the iTV name, as it would breach an EU trademark.
AppleInsider: You spelt 'worst' wrong.
So we shouldn't see any difference UNLESS the drive is screwed?
I may sound stupid here, but what was used before the EFI Firmware update? I see no difference on my iMac...
I think it would make more sense for Apple to co-develop special Intel chips for their Macs. Perhaps they could say to Intel that co-developing their own chips would be the only way they would even consider using Intel chips in iOS devices.
Nope. They BUY seats I have to agree that it probably wasn't the best font choice. But it's no biggy.